ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

I signed up at all the dealers that I know of that offered notification.Only one dealer GP has sent me notification to date.I think they are selling out faster than they can post a picture.This model is hard to land and the prices are getting up there for the few that are trickling in to the wild...

Yep there the only ones that sent me a notification as well so far. Got an email at exactly 11:01 today went to the site to get it they were sold out at 11:04...

the MSRP of $395 is still a steal if you can snag one now...secondary market is gonna go crazy on these. They are AMAZING!!!

Last edited:
This model is hard to land and the prices are getting up there for the few that are trickling in to the wild...

Agreed.

I wonder if we've seen the last of them or if that was just one batch of more to come. Most dealers did not get many.

Also, I wonder what's the highest serial number anyone has seen...

Last year, 0560CBCF came out in several batches over several months.

Just got mine! One thing though... my stop pin rattles a little bit. Other than that this thing exudes quality! Makes some of my customs seem a bit overpriced...

blade hq still has some for $320! if you hurry!
and there gone.. wow! that was a good price.

Last edited:

Says out of stock... Now that was fast
I don't think the dealers are getting many in stock at least not on this batch.Some one should start a serial number thread so we can see how high the numbers go.I know there used to be one for the 0560CBCF and the 0777M390.Maybe several batches will release over time like Ram said.I hope everyone that wants one and can afford one gets one.

Last edited:
I dont think these are going out in batches...this was a really limited offering, whats done should have shipped. May see some pop up here and there as different dealers get them in from their distributors, but i dont expect these to randomly pop up like some of the bigger runs in the past such as the CBCF...if you see one, jump on it, otherwise you are gonna have to fish in the secondary market pool, and I get the feeling the prices are gonna go up fast...

Unfortunately I was one of those who paid $400 for one, but I couldn't pass it up. I was happy enough to find one so I really couldn't let it go just to save a couple of dollars. I think it was worth it!

and there gone.. wow! that was a good price.

When you posted this they were already out. They left the price up, but it said out of stock, and has been that way all day (I left my laptop running at work with their web site and others up and refreshed them frequently).

I think BHQ did a great job of notifying. They called me at 11 AM about my pre-order and then e-mailed me this afternoon. They took care of all their pre-orders and obviously had enough left to put more up this afternoon (including the one I declined). They always provide great service whether I visit their shop or order online or by phone.

When you posted this they were already out. They left the price up, but it said out of stock, and has been that way all day (I left my laptop running at work with their web site and others up and refreshed them frequently).

This explains how all of these super limited knives get bought up instantly, during the day.. ha

Blade HQ sent me the notification that it's in stock after it's sold out... oi...

there's one on eBay for $375... it's high, but not as high as others...

^^ Thats still under MSRP and a great price....jump on it before they are gone and the secondary market takes over!!

Agreed.

I wonder if we've seen the last of them or if that was just one batch of more to come. Most dealers did not get many.

Also, I wonder what's the highest serial number anyone has seen...

Last year, 0560CBCF came out in several batches over several months.

Unfortunately there is only one batch for the 0801CF. Was a distributor exclusive and they have all been shipped to the distributors.

Back