ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

Unfortunately there is only one batch for the 0801CF. Was a distributor exclusive and they have all been shipped to the distributors.

Well, I'm not sure that is true. One of my favorite dealers is still awaiting his allotment. I could be wrong, but this is what the dealer told me. FWIW.

Last edited:
I finally lucked into one. I had pre-orders in at a couple places, and I've been monitoring the forum here, eBay, Amazon, etc, but no luck until today. I happened to search Amazon this afternoon, and found a dealer that had one for sale, for $299 shipped (and eligible for Prime!).

I hope as a collector that this is the only batch or run they do.....but part of me wishes everyone that wants one gets one because knife is so great!!! There are few on exchange now for 400$ if any ones looking

I was thinking about getting rid of mine, as the profit is really, really tempting. The thing is, it is REALLY nice.

I just don't know if I can part with it.

the MSRP of $395 is still a steal if you can snag one now...secondary market is gonna go crazy on these. They are AMAZING!!!

They are amazing and Its just my guess but I also think they will trickle....auction site is getting thicker.

Hooot, got one from BladeHQ at $80 less then GPK. Awesome and can't wait for this one. I have been wanting this ever since i saw it appear at BLADE so i am really stoked.

BladeHQ for the win again. They are by far my favorite vendor!!!!

One on ebay right now for $429 as a 'buy it now' case anyone is still shopping. For whatever reason though they did not put 801 in the title, so might take a bit of looking.

Looks like all the major dealers have gotten their stock by now. I guess once we see a few days of no more "sightings" (eBay & Amazon excluded) it may indicate that the primary market supplies are pretty much gone. You may find one at a local retailer. Then, you'll see a rise in the secondary market prices.

I think anyone who got one at or below $320 did well since there were a number of online dealers selling them for the full $400 MSRP.

Looks like all the major dealers have gotten their stock by now. I guess once we see a few days of no more "sightings" (eBay & Amazon excluded) it may indicate that the primary market supplies are pretty much gone. You may find one at a local retailer. Then, you'll see a rise in the secondary market prices.

I think anyone who got one at or below $320 did well since there were a number of online dealers selling them for the full $400 MSRP.
Cheapest I saw today was $429.99.
I'm still hoping for a phone call from a supplier.
0801Cf costing as much or more than the 0600 is a little odd to me.

Last edited:
Cheapest I saw today was $429.99.
I'm still hoping for a phone call from a supplier.
0801Cf costing as much or more than the 0600 is a little odd to me.

0600 and 0600BLK never got the popularity and desire that the 0801CF has. I think it's a combination of looks & size and if the 0600 had a 3.5"-3.75" blade instead of 4.25" it would probably have been more popular.

Hooot, got one from BladeHQ at $80 less then GPK. Awesome and can't wait for this one. I have been wanting this ever since i saw it appear at BLADE so i am really stoked.

BladeHQ for the win again. They are by far my favorite vendor!!!!

Appreciate the support, glad you were able to pick one up!

Appreciate the support, glad you were able to pick one up!

Frustrated that I missed it. I didn't get an email about it because I didn't notice that email notifications had to be turned on for items in my wish list. And I was watching your site, too! That'll teach me to assume something will do what I expect without checking...

National Knives posted on their Facebook that it essentially crashed PayPal for them unlike anything they'd experienced before.

Back