ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

The highest Serial# I have is 725.

Also, I may or may not send in the one that's a little sticky. I'll work on it for another week.

Last edited:
Got #471, it waited in a box for me for a week and a half til I could get home to it. Love it.

I think they should be able to work out the issues on my blade. I don't think it is a major issue....just some touching up. Don't think they will have to replace it.
Hard to say these knives are so new and limited production. Hope there won't be any issues with parts.
If parts are available they generally take about a week.

I cant believe people are trying to sell these things for 600$ in the exchange!!! Makes me upset to see that B.S. going on on such a good site. Well they arent selling so it makes me feel better lol Guess it upsets me because knife isnt worth that at all IMO and there are many great people looking for one still. Its just how I feel

I cant believe people are trying to sell these things for 600$ in the exchange!!! Makes me upset to see that B.S. going on on such a good site. Well they arent selling so it makes me feel better lol Guess it upsets me because knife isnt worth that at all IMO and there are many great people looking for one still. Its just how I feel

So don't buy one at $600? If people are paying $600, why would anyone sell for half that and let the next guy make that money?

The only thing you have to be angry about is that you don't have any to sell.

So don't buy one at $600? If people are paying $600, why would anyone sell for half that and let the next guy make that money?

To not be a douchebag flipper. Maybe actually help folk out(I know that is a disappearing concept these days) who wanted one but missed it. Take your pick.

If anyone is actually paying 0777 money for these then they should just get a 0777. If they already have one, then they shoud get another.

To not be a douchebag flipper. Maybe actually help folk out(I know that is a disappearing concept these days) who wanted one but missed it. Take your pick.

Sadly, I think I'll be selling mine soon. It's damn awesome, but I won't use it, and I'll go crazy just having it sit around 'doing nothing'. I'd love to make a profit but can't justify it. I wouldn't pay $600 for one so I can't rightfully charge that much. Just would want to get my investment back and come out even. I'd rather it not go to someone who has 2 or 3 already so that everyone gets a fair shake. I think for some it's a true 'grail' type ZT. Beautiful knife though...

Sadly, I think I'll be selling mine soon. It's damn awesome, but I won't use it, and I'll go crazy just having it sit around 'doing nothing'. I'd love to make a profit but can't justify it. I wouldn't pay $600 for one so I can't rightfully charge that much. Just would want to get my investment back and come out even. I'd rather it not go to someone who has 2 or 3 already so that everyone gets a fair shake. I think for some it's a true 'grail' type ZT. Beautiful knife though...

IMO that's the proper thing to do if you don't want/need it. I was referring to those who buy for the sole purpose to flip. There have been far to many threads that went bad fast when this topic started being discussed. So, lets not dwell on the ethics of flipping and get back to discussing the awesomeness of this knife.

IMO that's the proper thing to do if you don't want/need it. I was referring to those who buy for the sole purpose to flip. There have been far to many threads that went bad fast when this topic started being discussed. So, lets not dwell on the ethics of flipping and get back to discussing the awesomeness of this knife.

Sounds good to me! I agree though, awesome knife. First ever ZT but I'm convinced. Probably will just end up getting an 0350 and beat the hell out of it. Brain still won't allow me to use something that's so 'pretty' even though I'm sure it's very capable... never had M390 either. Love a little steel variety!

The prices are getting rather steep at the moment. I'll wait a few months until things calm down, and ZT announces/ releases other new exciting models.

The 777 I got last week should hold me over. :)

If anyone is actually paying 0777 money for these then they should just get a 0777. If they already have one, then they shoud get another.

As someone who has both, (777 BLK though, not composite) I can honestly say I slightly prefer the 801CF over the 777.

As someone who has both, (777 BLK though, not composite) I can honestly say I slightly prefer the 801CF over the 777.

That makes me wish I hadn't passed on the 801cf. With the 454 coming out at some point I made the decision to just try and get it instead of the 801cf. Money is to tight at the moment for both.

That makes me wish I hadn't passed on the 801cf. With the 454 coming out at some point I made the decision to just try and get it instead of the 801cf. Money is to tight at the moment for both.

I'm actually not a huge fan of full carbon fiber handles, so it might just be me! The 454 does look pretty sick though.

Back