• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT 200 and Emerson/ProTech CQC7 "A" Spear Point

I've decided to upgrade a little on my collection and get rid of a couple that I never carry. They're in perfect, like new condition. For sale in the United States only. Shipping and paypal fees are included.

First is a standard ZT 0200. This is actually one of my favorite knives, but it's just too heavy for me to carry. I've owned at least 4 of this knife and just have never been able to carry it - even in jeans it's too heavy for my comfort. The blade looks untouched and there are no issues with this knife. It is centered and super solid - no blade play. It's not a blem. I don't have the box for it, but I can put it in a ZT box from another knife I no longer have. $100.

Second is an Emerson/ProTech CQC7 "A" Spear Point. This is a very, very cool automatic knife that I got in a trade a couple months ago. It's sooo cool, but I don't think that autos are for me. It fires hard and is absolutely rock solid. Sharp knife and just about the perfect size for every day carry. Comes with a Protech carry pouch. I have the box for this knife and it is unused and brand new. Knife is centered and no blade play. $175.

PM me or e-mail me if you've got any questions. My email address is erikkrudop at aol dot com.

Adam's Birthday Party 2012 102 (1024x683).jpg Adam's Birthday Party 2012 103 (1024x683).jpg Adam's Birthday Party 2012 106 (1024x683).jpg Adam's Birthday Party 2012 107 (1024x683).jpg

Back