ZT 2018 LINEUP

0801Ti, 0804CF, 0220, 0909, 0450CF, 0095BW, 0562BLK ? I admit that 2017 wasn't the year for it, but 2016 had a number, in my opinion of course.
Im talking 2018 current lineup and 2017. Sorry, wasn't very clear.
2016 was a great year for ZT IMO.

Oh, yeah, fair assessment then. I stay optimistic and hope they'll release nine new knives in total this year :D (Announced 3 in January, I suspect by April the 0609 will be out, so 4 months down, 8 months to go, which would be enough time for three more announcements in may, three releases and then three more announcements for christmas delivery...I KNOW I DOUBT IT TOO! BUT LET ME DREAM! :confused:)

Oh, yeah, fair assessment then. I stay optimistic and hope they'll release nine new knives in total this year :D (Announced 3 in January, I suspect by April the 0609 will be out, so 4 months down, 8 months to go, which would be enough time for three more announcements in may, three releases and then three more announcements for christmas delivery...I KNOW I DOUBT IT TOO! BUT LET ME DREAM! :confused:)

Lets hope what you said is true so that there might be one or two new ZTs that I may consider buying.

Go handle some 2017 and 2018. While ZT has added some elements that are pretty, I think they would fit your hard use needs more so than you think. I mean maybe a 460 would be too gentlemanly. But no one will think an 801TI isn't man enough for a LEO

Go handle some 2017 and 2018. While ZT has added some elements that are pretty, I think they would fit your hard use needs more so than you think. I mean maybe a 460 would be too gentlemanly. But no one will think an 801TI isn't man enough for a LEO
true, but that is technically just a new take on an older model. I hear what you are saying though. Still solid knives even if they are more....artsy looking than they used to be. They make whats selling.

In a marketing email ZT announced that the ZT 0609 is “coming soon” and there will be other new production/catalog models announced throughout the year.

More good news
Did you know that what's in the ZT 2018 catalog isn't everything you'll see from us this year? We'll be releasing new products throughout the year. We'll keep you updated here.”​

You can sign up for the ZT marketing emailers at: https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/newsletter

Last edited:
In a marketing email ZT announced that the ZT 0609 is “coming soon” and there will other new production/catalog models announced throughout the year.

More good news
Did you know that what's in the ZT 2018 catalog isn't everything you'll see from us this year? We'll be releasing new products throughout the year. We'll keep you updated here.”​

You can sign up for the ZT marketing emailers at: https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/newsletter

That brought some sunshine to my day too.

And frustration :D "WHEN MAN?! WHEN ARE YOU ANNOUNCING THEM?!?!" I was mentally yelling at whoever wrote the email when I read it earlier.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced a few more at the 2018 Blade Show (early June) with delivery a couple of months thereafter.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced a few more at the 2018 Blade Show (early June) with delivery a couple of months thereafter.

I'm sure you're right about that, it would make the most sense. A surprise/random announcement inbetween seems unlikely.

Looks like my 0393 has landed at my local post office so should have it in hand tonight :thumbsup:

Elaborate Sir your post is kind of confusing but then again it is Sunday evening it could be me :)
OK. The new lineup as far as I can tell contains a few new designs and the rest of the models seem to be variations of existing models. I watched a few YouTube video's about this and they all see to agree that it was slim pikins so far for 2018.

OK. The new lineup as far as I can tell contains a few new designs and the rest of the models seem to be variations of existing models. I watched a few YouTube video's about this and they all see to agree that it was slim pikins so far for 2018.

There will be at least a few more new models to be announced later this year, though. So there may be some shiny new surprises to come yet.

Back