ZT 707 coming 6/16!

Part of the 0777 family, like the 0770, Natrix family, and the Bareknuckle (7777). I can't wait. I hope it's at least a 3.5 inch blade. I'll be in line for one probably...

It’s probably a ZT version of the Bareknuckle.
Seems most likely, hopefully, they make some decent changes (like change the modified drop point and add some more traction) to the design as the Natrix/Bareknuckle (and 0357 as it shares a lot of similarities) never did anything for me. The timing seems odds since they just released a limited edition m390 bareknuckle.

Last edited:
I'd be happy if they just did a ZT version of the Natrix XL. G10 handles, 20cv blade, sub frame lock. If they did carbon fiber it would pretty much be a 777. I'll be happy either way.

I've got exactly 40 ZTs, mostly vintage, so I guess you can say that I'm a fan of them BUT I haven't been impressed w/anything they've released recently.

Hopefully, the 0707 will be better.

PS: For those w/the $ and the interest, there's a MUDD ZT 0500 for sale on the "down low" on EB. Seller is in Spain but has an excellent no negative FB rating.

I'm not bidding (wouldn't mention it if I were) but it is a very rare ZT worth collecting.

Last edited:
I've got exactly 40 ZTs, mostly vintage,

That's a nice collection of ZT's. The only one I've managed to hold onto is a model 770CF in M390...an exclusive model which I purchased nib a few years ago... It's very nice, but the grip is just the tiniest bit too small for my hand, or I'd carry it.

I've got exactly 40 ZTs, mostly vintage, so I guess you can say that I'm a fan of them BUT I haven't been impressed w/anything they've released recently.

PS: For those w/the $ and the interest, there's a MUDD ZT 0500 for sale on the "down low" on EB. Seller is in Spain but has an excellent no negative FB rating.

I'm not bidding (wouldn't mention it if I were) but it is a very rare ZT worth collecting.

Wow, your collection of ZT's sounds amazing.

Back