ZT 707 coming 6/16!

I'm hoping it will look a lot like the Bareknuckle Sprint Run that kershaw just released. CF, G10 or even Aluminum with a Sub-Frame lock and a 3.5"+ 20CV blade. Hopefully it isn't assisted or blackwashed.

Also since they're calling it the 707 I hope they do some airplane themed advertising for it lol.

-ti frame
-sub frame lock
-bearings / good action
-around 3.5”
-odd fuller or other grind peculiarity
-20CV in the 57-59 range
-arrogance on social media

In other words, the usual.

We get it, you don't like ZT. Guess that just means it's more for us. I'm ready to buy and I'm sure it will cut well like all my other ZTs. I'm looking forward to it.

It's gonna be Speedsafe slippy, with a 2" blade length, compound grind tanto made from .16" stock with lots of holes in the ricasso, tiger striped cerekote finish, and glow in the dark G10 scales.:D:D:D

A little short on the blade, but the rest sounds good... I'm in!

And I want one of those cookie cutters too!

A little short on the blade, but the rest sounds good... I'm in!

And I want one of those cookie cutters too!

You have to have fun with this stuff - if not, you are just making more crazy, right ?

We will both make some great cookie recipes - but now we'll be arguing the bake-time for tempering them cookies.

The we all eat some great cookies.

best

mqqn

You have to have fun with this stuff - if not, you are just making more crazy, right ?

We will both make some great cookie recipes - but now we'll be arguing the bake-time for tempering them cookies.

The we all eat some great cookies.

best

mqqn

My wife has some wonderful cookie recipes. But she made brownies tonight. Still delicious!

Back