ZT Beat The ESEE Junglas! What's This World Coming To?

So for many months now the ESEE Junglas has been the most viewed item on my site as well as the top seller, no other item of any kind has been viewed and sold on my site more than the Junglas. Well, I'm very sorry to say that last month the Zero Tolerance 0350 beat out the Junglas in views and sales.

Don't get me wrong, I like the ZT line and feel they are great folders and I recommend them all the time and feel comfortable doing so. but, I'm just a bigger ESEE fan than a ZT fan. I secretly have been cheering for the Junglas to remain in that spot for many years to come but it's just not going to be that way now.

Oh well, need to kick up the marketing on the ESEE Junglas a bit and bring things into balance once again. :)

Stay safe my friends.

As much as I like the Junglas, I feel no need to own one. I do own a ZT 0350 CB, and it has been my EDC going on 3 months now. Maybe a lot of your site visitors are looking for a practical EDC knife?

i too like the Junglas and 350. i however just couldn't get the most out of a Junglas so there would be no real reason to get one. the 350 on the other hand, i'v had that folder for a couple months now and i can't seem to leave the house without it

The ZT0350 is real nice but it's a little too bulky for me personally to EDC, I seem to grab my Manix 2 for EDC allot and on occasion I grab the Izula. I do however use and love the Junglas, that with the 4 and Izula are what I grab heading into the woods, mountains to camp or just play.

I love the junglas but i dont own one. My favorite folders are ZT's. Any of them is a best seller at your shop, my face is smiling cause the love is just spreading.

Im curius, whats the order of the rest of the ESEE lineup in your shops list??

TKAZ,

While I love ESEE, I can't say I really intend on getting a Junglas. They are cool as all get out, no questions asked. But they just aren't practical knives. If I need a chopper I'll get an axe, if I need a brush clearer, I'll get a machete. Tell you what though the Junglas is a great value.

God bless,
Adam

I love the junglas but i dont own one. My favorite folders are ZT's. Any of them is a best seller at your shop, my face is smiling cause the love is just spreading.

Im curius, whats the order of the rest of the ESEE lineup in your shops list??

For the ZT's, the best seller is the 0350 and the 0350ST then followed by the 0300 and then the 0300ST.

The Junglas is the most looked at and most sold out of the ESEE line then all the Izulas, black being the most sold, with and without the kit. Followed by the 6, then the 5 and last but not least the 4 and 3.

The ZT0350 is real nice but it's a little too bulky for me personally to EDC, I seem to grab my Manix 2 for EDC allot and on occasion I grab the Izula. I do however use and love the Junglas, that with the 4 and Izula are what I grab heading into the woods, mountains to camp or just play.

i guess it all boils down to personal preference and how your gonna use it. i find that the 350 sits just right in my pocket and in my hand. cuts all the day to day stuff around the farm without a hitch.

For the ZT's, the best seller is the 0350 and the 0350ST then followed by the 0300 and then the 0300ST.

The Junglas is the most looked at and most sold out of the ESEE line then all the Izulas, black being the most sold, with and without the kit. Followed by the 6, then the 5 and last but not least the 4 and 3.

Thanks, pretty intresting. I tought that smaller knives sell better. I usually build my collection from smaller to bigger. But thats just me.

Ha thought u were talking bout the cpm 3v fixed blade zt beating 1095 .. I was gonna be like daaaaaa

Speaking of which.... I can hardly wait to get my little booger pickers on mine. Tim, you are like the king of anticipation starting threads like this.

I can't help poor spelling, bad grammar and people who throw knives on this forum :D

Apples and Oranges. If you were comparing page views / purchases between the ESEE-3 folder and a ZT0350, then I might see it as relevant.

I can't see comparing the pertinance in page views / purchases in a big fixed blade and a folder.

Just an observation, not a flame.

New to these forums and one thing I learned real fast is that its like a cathouse. I feel like we can grab some members off here and start a view 2 tv show.

Back