ZT Emerson tanto model to come out... what ya think?

It's designed by Emerson, produced by ZT. It's called a collaboration. I know I'm getting one, and as tokerblue said, the material combo isn't something you'd get from EKI.

Personally, I'd prefer an all-Ti framelock, but that's just me. Mine will probably end up being that anyway :)

Personally, I'd prefer an all-Ti framelock, but that's just me. Mine will probably end up being that anyway :)
- We're alike in that we can't seem to leave an Emerson in stock configuration. Although, the only thing I'll most likely do to the ZT0620 is heat anodize the titanium.

I think it will be a great knife and heat anodizing sounds awesome. I just know with the placement of the clip it's not going to get real pocket time for me.

This ZT version will be MUCH better made than any production Emerson in the world. Emerson is a genius knife designer but his company seriously lacks quality.
Last I checked this is the Emerson subforum. Would you like me to walk into your house, look at you while I unbutton my pants and drop a deuce on your living room floor?

That's what I thought. Now get.

I think it will be a great knife and heat anodizing sounds awesome. I just know with the placement of the clip it's not going to get real pocket time for me.
That was my initial concern as well, by I'll see what happens when I have it in my pocket.

It's easier to wave if not carried deep in the pocket, it's also easy to change the clip if you prefer to carry deep.

Gooeytek,

We were saying it appeared to low on the knife already. We want it to go the opposite direction to have more knife exposed :)

Back