• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ZT, WE

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

Please be 21 to purchase and know your local knife laws. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose, but generally I deal with the member posting the first "I'll take it" here followed by a PM. Price includes PP G&S fees and shipping (US only please). No trades please, trying to recoup some funds. Thanks for looking!

I also have a lightly used smooth copper XM-18 3.5 scale here!

Up for grabs today:

1. ZT 0609 with STP tool: Love this knife, I just don't end up carrying it for whatever reason. Solid action and lockup. Factory edge. I've carried this once or twice, but I don't think I've used it much. Comes with box/papers and Kershaw STP tool. Asking sold.

2. WE Mote in Blue ti: Great little slicing knife here. Thin blade stock, nice flipping action, good centering and lockup. I've carried it a couple of times, used it very little. Factory edge. Just doesn't make it into the pocket. Asking sold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back