• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

zt0562ti / j.e. Zulu $290 for both!! FLASH SALE

ayy guys, got a few I'm letting go today, and I need to fund other projects fairly soon so I'm pricing them to sell! all three are nearly lnib, except the Zulu, that one didnt come with a box it just came in a plastic baggie. the zt I carried maybe 2 or 3 times, I also reprofiled in a semi polished new edge, which is easily twice as clean and sharp as the factory edge. I just noticed I didnt so later I'll upload some pictures of just the edge it's really clean. the bestech has like one snail trail on the lock side, but other than that both frame locks have solid detent and smooth action, rock solid lockup and perfect centering. the Zulu pull strength is like 6-8 outta 10. the Zulu I kinda dont wanna sell it's such a cool light duty folder, and one of the only slip joints I ever really liked, but gotta be a big boy lol

zt 0562ti $225
j.e. made Zulu $110
bestech engine $old
-$290 for both!!

-prices include flat rate priority shipping, as well I will cover the PayPal fees for g&s. no trades at this time, conus only please

-also if your interested in more than one I wouldnt mind knocking a few bucks off and doing package deals. contact me for any more or with questions!

°•.
°•.
°•.
°•.
°•.
°•.

uMObs2t.jpg

uExjH5u.jpg

RUdCfWQ.jpg

NQYQAHk.jpg

ztYokZ2.jpg

mix6WVu.jpg

Dfpoogt.jpg

Last edited:
sweet brotha! shoot me a private message and I'll send ya PayPal info! I'll mark spf in the meantime

Back