Available 🔥🔥Friday Sale!!⚔️⚔️

Down to a couple of PSK knives left, including OD and Orange.⚔️⚔️

If you want a BUSH Steel or matchsafe, let me know and I'll dig through the box of stuff and let you know what's available. Thank you!

I have a Survival Puukko available. It is exactly as pictured below, that is an older pic I don't want to get the light box out for one knife.

It has the desert tan GunKote and matching firesteel, compass in the buttcap. $235

04BuNt6.jpeg

qMGdwi3.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

My last Desert Tan PACKLite is gone, but I also currently have a Wilson Gray model in stock and ready to ship. These are usually finished to order, but we did a batch of GunKoted models earlier this month and did a few extras. HERE is the link for it, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

KQnOWjf.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

OK, we have a big Friday sale today. First up, everything carries a full warranty. I am going to list the items below and the prices. Several of these knives are shop testers. They have been used for cutting performance evaluation, and finish durability evaluation. Nothing was beat on, just slicing and cutting, and very light batonning.

The High Vis PACKLite has only been sharpened once, when I initially put the edge on. Very little use, but there is some damage to the finish from scraping the spine to check for durability. Normally $350, SALE Price: $275 with kydex sheath, add $25 for belt loop attachment. CPM154 @59-60

The camo finish PACKLite, this was the initial prototype that I tested the Kommando finish on. It has some imperfections in the finish, but nothing that affects functionality. Knife has been sharpened several times and used for testing around the shop. Normally $275 + $40 for Kommando finish, SALE Price: $225, add $20 for kydex sheath, add $25 for belt loop attachment. Or for $40, you can have it refinished to new Kommando finish, or color of your choice. CPM154 @59-60.

I have two Satin PSK's, $95 each, add $15 for Kydex sheath.
These are brand new, they have just been used for fitting sheaths in the shop. There are surface scratches in the steel as they come from grinding. CPM154 @59-60.

A TekLine Kephart, in 3V @60-61. This has only been sharpened once, and used for making feather sticks, a few videos, and some light batoning. Again, like the others it carries full warranty. This has OD Micarta scales and a sharp spine. Normally $275, SALE Price: $225.

And finally a black GunKote BUSH Steel. This one is in like new condition, with a few scuffs to the finish. Normally $60, sale price $50.

If you have any questions, just sing out here in the thread and we'll get you squared away. Shipping will add $4-$15 to the items, depending on what it is. Thank you for the support!

dAN01xM.jpeg

Sam⚔⚔

Done with the computer for the night, will run this until 1200 Pacific time on Saturday. Thanks for the support, and have a good night!

Sam⚔️⚔️

About an hour left, and we'll shut this one down.

Okay we have another Friday sale here. I have received multiple emails and messages about more factory seconds, unfortunately I just don't have that many. However, both of these were shop tester units that are in very good condition.

The PACKLite has had the blade refinished and re-GunKoted and wrapped/sharpened, so it is in like new condition, but it is not new so can't be sold as such. Carries a full warranty. Normally $275, SALE Price: $225, add $20 for kydex sheath, add $25 for belt loop attachment. CPM154 @59-60.

A TekLine Tac-H.A.R.T. in 3V @60-61. This is another one that was used for videos/photography and making some kydex sheaths, very minor wear and tear. Logo will be added before shipping. Carries full warranty. This one has black canvas micarta scales and orange liners and a sharp spine, also has swedge grind. Liners can be removed. Normally $300-$312 SALE Price: $235.

Any questions, sing out in the comments. Thank you!

IWo5P5F.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

The Kephart is now spoken for, also.

Sam⚔⚔

Also, there is a site wide sale in effect until tomorrow, mention bladeforums in your notes at checkout, and you will get free shipping also. Just a heads up.

Sam⚔️⚔️

OK, the Kepharts have been moving on the website, so that is what I'm going to offer for this week's Friday sale. Going to put it up tonite, as tomorrow is going to be packed and I may not have time to get to the computer.

LUPRMZJ.jpeg

This is not a second, it is a brand new TekLine TAC-H.A.R.T., which is our "tactical Kephart." It has an 1/8" thick blade out of CPM-3V at 60-61. These have an approximately 4.5" inch blade. This one comes with OD canvas micarta handle scales, and a swedge grind. REGULAR PRICE: $300. SALE PRICE: $270.

You can add handle liners if you want, it currently has natural micarta liners on there, for $12.

Thanks for the support, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sam

Back