🔥🔥Ultra Lightweight Hollow Handle EDC Knife⚔️⚔️

And a little more of the knife in the field. This gentleman has been using it as an EDC, one if it's intended purposes. Clearly, this is not as small and slim as a folder. But your are getting fixed blade functionality, emergency cordage, emergency navigation, and a waterproof storage space. So there is always some sort of tradeoff.

HH knives are not for everyone, but this gives people options. 🔥🔥

Sam😎

... Alone Alone Thank you! A lot of hard work over the years, and looks like it will be worth it!

Sam:cool:

Brother, no need to thank me. Seriously.

I'm a child of the 70's and a teen of the 80's. In my years, I've seen ALL the "John" variants. (*"Rambo" and "Matrix")

I have about four decades under my belt of "playing" with various hollow-handled "survival" knives, and have seen the "good" and the "bad". I've seen the progression from "hopes" to "realization". (*I've probably watched that vid you posted, of the "Model 1", about a hundred times)

I have a Newt Martin (*RIP) designed blade that I've been beating on for a few years. It has been stupidly tough and robust, and I'm not ignorant enough to believe that hollow-handled knives are the delicate flowers that many of 'em once were.

For a few years, I've been telling myself that I would eventually own a "Wilson Custom Knives" blade. All that "hard work over the years", and your superb engineering, has definitely paid-off in my eyes.

I may not order the EDC listed in this thread, but will be ordering an M7 or M9 when finances permit.

For me, your pics of the "EDC"...and especially the below pic...speak VOLUMES...

GSv6A21.jpg

In my very humble opinion, someone looking for a robust and "spot on" hollow-handled EDC would be remiss in missing-out on this pre-order.

Thanks to you and shane45-1911 shane45-1911 for making this happen. Salud. 🥂

That's a very nice post, so I will simply say thank you, and I appreciate the support.👊👊

Sam

Brother, no need to thank me. Seriously.

I'm a child of the 70's and a teen of the 80's. In my years, I've seen ALL the "John" variants. (*"Rambo" and "Matrix")

I have about four decades under my belt of "playing" with various hollow-handled "survival" knives, and have seen the "good" and the "bad". I've seen the progression from "hopes" to "realization". (*I've probably watched that vid you posted, of the "Model 1", about a hundred times)

I have a Newt Martin (*RIP) designed blade that I've been beating on for a few years. It has been stupidly tough and robust, and I'm not ignorant enough to believe that hollow-handled knives are the delicate flowers that many of 'em once were.

For a few years, I've been telling myself that I would eventually own a "Wilson Custom Knives" blade. All that "hard work over the years", and your superb engineering, has definitely paid-off in my eyes.

I may not order the EDC listed in this thread, but will be ordering an M7 or M9 when finances permit.

For me, your pics of the "EDC"...and especially the below pic...speak VOLUMES...

In my very humble opinion, someone looking for a robust and "spot on" hollow-handled EDC would be remiss in missing-out on this pre-order.

Thanks to you and shane45-1911 shane45-1911 for making this happen. Salud. 🥂

this has a 3" blade, correct? a 4" blade version would be very interesting to me as I just find 4" to be a better overall length....but I get the reason for the 3".

nice looking knife...I agree with eveled eveled ..like a knurled handle over corded one....but its nitpicking.....

jbmonkey jbmonkey Yep, these have a 3" blade. If things go well, we may do other versions of my custom knives in the future, which cover a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Thank you for the feedback.😎👊

The knurling is 99% locked in, just have a few specs to go over. Should be great!🔥

Sam

this has a 3" blade, correct? a 4" blade version would be very interesting to me as I just find 4" to be a better overall length....but I get the reason for the 3".

nice looking knife...I agree with eveled eveled ..like a knurled handle over corded one....but its nitpicking.....

jbmonkey jbmonkey Yep, these have a 3" blade. If things go well, we may do other versions of my custom knives in the future, which cover a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Thank you for the feedback.😎👊

The knurling is 99% locked in, just have a few specs to go over. Should be great!🔥

Sam
thank you for the followup. i hope this run goes well for ya, Sir.......id sure like to see a longer blade version down the road....

I think I posted this somehwere, but don't recall. Here is a little more info on how these came together along with some technical details and design considerations.

Sam:cool:

Alright everyone, we have KNURLING on the PACKLites! Let me know what you think, please! Thank you very much for the help and support!😎😎🔥🔥

Sam

Thank you for the feedback, that is how I make better knives! Option A appears to be the winner, barring any restraints while machining, that is how we're going to proceed. Thank you!😎😎

Back