2012 HTM Forum Gunhammer: *Commitment/Sign-up* thread

OK - I am in for one. Number is next available, with no specific preference.
Blade shape: Bowie
Opening mechanism: Manual w/ Maxx Glide bearing pivot

I am hoping for a knarly ETAC pattern and IF POSSIBLE a unique pivot pin. But, I certainly won't ask for Harkamus' rhinestone!!

Sweet!!!

I'm #1!

Thanks Neuron, it is greatly appreciated.

Ohh, and I will take a manual Bowie (I wish Radian was an option though haha)

Last edited:
Sigh. Rhinestones. I should turn the tables and have Darrel put a rhinestone pivot on every single one of these. A pink one at that.

Last edited:
I'm definitely in for one. Manual maxx glide and bowie blade. I'll take #10 if it's available.

Thanks,
Noah

Oh wow. Sorry, I have been away for a few days.

Thank you so much for #2. I am stoked, and I really appreciate the effort put in by neuron and hark. They are the whole reason this knife is happening. I am very excited guys!

I can almost feel this knife flipping in my hand already.

Can we see some scales in that green

Nope. That's why it's called gamble green. You prob won't see any til the the knife is done. Fortunately, with the pantone color code, the range should be quite small.

OK - I am in for one. Number is next available, with no specific preference.
Blade shape: Bowie
Opening mechanism: Manual w/ Maxx Glide bearing pivot

I am hoping for a knarly ETAC pattern and IF POSSIBLE a unique pivot pin. But, I certainly won't ask for Harkamus' rhinestone!!

I'm definitely in for one. Manual maxx glide and bowie blade. I'll take #10 if it's available.

Thanks,
Noah
Added both of you to the list.

Sweet!!!

I'm #1!

Thanks Neuron, it is greatly appreciated.

Ohh, and I will take a manual Bowie (I wish Radian was an option though haha)

Oh wow. Sorry, I have been away for a few days.

Thank you so much for #2. I am stoked, and I really appreciate the effort put in by neuron and hark. They are the whole reason this knife is happening. I am very excited guys!

I can almost feel this knife flipping in my hand already.
Thanks to both of you as well! As I mentioned in the original post, your contributions to the design/spec process were a big reason that we ended up with such a cool configuration. :thumbup:

Sigh. Rhinestones. I should turn the tables and half Darrel put a rhinestone pivot on every single one of these. A pink one at that.
I bet you're just hoping to buy them up on the Exchange from anyone who doesn't share your affinity for rhinestones. :p

If it's ok, I'm in for 2. Number 12 and 23 for my son.
Yep, multi-piece orders are fine. I've added you in your requested spots.

Put me in for number 20
Got it!

That makes 17 in less than 24 hours. I hope the run is limited to 25 so it can be in my hands just that much sooner! :D
Haha, I'm eager to get one too, but 25 is just the minimum, not the maximum. The number made will be determined by how many commitments we get, whether it's 25, 50, or whatever.

Only 8 more for this dream to become reality :D Saweeeet!
I'm glad I waited to get my first Gunhammer, the regular production models are fantastic I'm sure, but to have my first as a "Sprint Run" of sorts is exciting!

To anyone hesitating because of the price...$360 is nothing for what we're getting as far as materials and craftsmanship are concerned.
A few examples: Les George VECP direct from the man himself (if you can manage to get one fast enough) $395. Rick Hinderer XM-18 direct from the ranch (if you're Law Enforcement/Military etc.) $385
Chris Reeve Sebenzas easily go for $350+. None of these offer bearing pivots or S90V! I could go on and on. The point is, $360 is a value for what we're getting here.

Yep, multi-piece orders are fine. I've added you in your requested spots.

Got it!

Haha, I'm eager to get one too, but 25 is just the minimum, not the maximum. The number made will be determined by how many commitments we get, whether it's 25, 50, or whatever.

I know I said 25 wasn't enough but I was thinking I wouldn't be able to get in on this wonderful opportunity. Now that I am, shut it off at 25!! Lol! Jk jk jk

Seriously now, is there a set duration open for this preorder enrollment?

I know I said 25 wasn't enough but I was thinking I wouldn't be able to get in on this wonderful opportunity. Now that I am, shut it off at 25!! Lol! Jk jk jk

Seriously now, is there a set duration open for this preorder enrollment?

Let's not have this exploding into an order that becomes too great an undertaking for Darrel. I'd say we keep this thread open for a week. Maaaaaybe two. You do want your knives before the end of the world, right? That's just my suggestion. It's up to neuron though.

Thanks neuron, and all the contributors that have brought this fantastic concept so close to reality. This is obviously a strong response for the first day of sign up.

I like the Gamble Green color - a little mystery is just that much more exciting. I trust anything that passes muster with Darrel. +1 to Ramiel's comments on value.

Back