2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

TheFactor TheFactor Sorry to see you go! Why don’t you stay and just “ignore” the posters that rub you the wrong way? Go into their profile and select “ignore”? I do...:rolleyes:

If he makes any more snide remarks about the forum moderators, we will help him depart. All are welcome to post as long as the posts meet the guidelines of Traditional. If you don't like the rules of the Traditional Forum, then don't post here. There are lots of other BF forums and there are forums elsewhere on the internet devoted to traditional knives. Gary and I donate our time. Putting up with trash talk is not included in what we signed up to do.

I think the Sun may just be shining perfectly upon it!

On the spring subject, my Lambsfoot has couple proud sitting pins and my micarta Ramsfoot has the usual mix of flush and sunken. Neither bother me at all.
View attachment 1200036

Makes a good cheese knife too. Apologies on the discrepancy that tried to creep in. A Spyder walked in and I had to squish it.

View attachment 1200060

I wouldn't call those proud pins unless the edges are sharp enough to catch a finger. In my book, they're domed pins, then there's completely flush, then there's degrees of sink....;)

In respect to Charlie , The Mods and thread starter I’ve decided to delete my posts.

IMG_1710 copy.jpg

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Back