#36 made it home

Tom, it's a beaut, isn't it!! I don't know what else we could have asked for except to get it sooner, but that's always the case. Now that the Dingos are out, I think K9 will start to get a lot of positive press. Since we were the first 50, we will always be able to sing it's praises.

muddog

i dont know how to copy and paste.... so i have to do it like this.

you are so right, with dingo in hand i can honestly say i didnt know what to expect yet i am still in awe!!!!

i can imagine this as being a military blade. conquering ANYTHING.

hey muddoig, (i know i didnt spell your name correctly, but it sounded just as good!)

the story by behind my arrival with dingo #36 i think is quite awesome!
i told my wife, one early morning way back when, that these two amazing custom knife makers have joined to create a production knife co.!!!! -i thought she had dismissed me with the usual knife banter-but she amazed me by contacting K9 and ordering a blade for my birthday. long story short-some time passed and i got upset-(come on you know when your checking the posts compulsively)-but thankfully tom krein allowed me to save face and to receive one of these beautful knives.
ive showed most folks at work--- "what are you going to do with that?" is there response, so much so, that im getting pissed at city folk!!! each time i reply "im going camping." and from there the conversation becomes much more amazing...like the dingo!
thank you both tom and dan.

tomsuper

Tom,
I am glad you got your knife! :D

REALLY GLAD YOU LIKE IT!

Thanks for giving us another chance!!

Tom

Back