77uh

Hey Dale,

I know a least some of the DU versions of the 77UH came in a tin with waterfowl artwork. I gave one as a gift once upon a time. Maybe someone kept your tin...:D

I've seen DU's with 2 blades, 1 blade and dropped guthook blade, and 1 blade with birdhook. But, they all had DU shields. I think I saw a 1 blade plus dropped guthook, with the UH shield...but never the 2 bladed version with UH shield. :confused:
I guess we'll just have to assume no shield...until one of us spots one with a shield. ;)

Bill

Sorry I didn't get back sooner Bill.
My best friend & fishing buddy of 35 years came down & we went fishing, as much as a couple old cripples can. :D
The upshot of it was I caught a 10 lb. bass. I know you Southern boys catch them all the time, But in Oregon a 10# bass is BIG! :D :D

Yes, we will have to keep looking for one with a UH shield.......and another 10 pounder. :cool:

Dale

Well done!!...:thumbup: :thumbup:

The only 10 pounders I've ever caught.....were my 2 kids, at birth. :D

Bill

But in Oregon a 10# bass is BIG! :D :D

Yes, we will have to keep looking for one with a UH shield.......and another 10 pounder. :cool:

Dale

Oooh yeah! 10lb bass is nice . . , in any state. Congrats there.

here in NH a 10lb fish of any kind is known as a whale.

I would like to see pics of 10lb bass dale:D :D or was it a 10lb shield?
randy:D :D

I just have to figure out how to get the pictures off my dadgum cell phone.

Dale,
Ya need to find a 14 yr old to help you with the phone.
I gave up.
:eek:
TTYL
Larry

I'd like to know how many of you all have an Uncle Henry 77UH. Of those that do, does anyone have one in an official Schrade 77UH box. Or has anyone come up with one with the Uncle Henry shield. I have one with no shield or box, and the few I've seen on Ebay were like that.

Here's an old thread that addressed the question in 2005.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376147&highlight=77uh
I
I'd like to know how many of you all have an Uncle Henry 77UH. Of those that do, does anyone have one in an official Schrade 77UH box. Or has anyone come up with one with the Uncle Henry shield. I have one with no shield or box, and the few I've seen on Ebay were like that.

Here's an old thread that addressed the question in 2005.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376147&highlight=77uh
I have 3 Uncle Henry stagalon and 77UH USA on the blade , no box knives are perfect never used. they are gold which i could sow picture but this site doesn't make it easy.

Back