A place to welcome the boys to Bladeforums

Well my snake skin Cf iMamba showed up today, just took it out of the box and flipper it open, boy is this thing smooth.
6gLr8Gh.jpg

It took 12 days to get here from South Africa in a secure DHL box that was filled with bubble wrap. After seeing M Murphjd25 scared up one above I guess mine will have to be put to work rather then getting to sit out the next couple of years in the box.:eek:

Last edited:
Well my snake skin Cf iMamba showed up today, just took it out of the box and flipper it open, boy is this thing smooth.
6gLr8Gh.jpg

It took 12 days to get here from South Africa in a secure DHL box that was filled with bubble wrap. After seeing M Murphjd25 scared up one above I guess mine will have to be put to work rather then getting to sit out the next couple of years in the box.:eek:
That is most excellent Martin! If you ever want to trade I’ll drive over the pass! 😂

Have to ask, how’s the opening without the flipper tab? Without thumb studs doesn’t the detent keep it closed and isn’t the tab also used as a stop? Thanks guys.😐

6gLr8Gh.jpg

You got it, sweet! I think only one other person I've seen has the snakeskin CF. Cheers to my Pacific Northwest iMamba carriers!

Have to ask, how’s the opening without the flipper tab? Without thumb studs doesn’t the detent keep it closed and isn’t the tab also used as a stop? Thanks guys.😐

Martin, middle finger flick is no problem. To roll the knife open with the nail nick is good too, but you have to hold the knife a touch further down the handle to reach the nail nick. Pinch open is no problem as well.

Before I de-flippered my first iMamba, a lot of thought went into how to do it, and where to cut it so that it was aesthetically pleasing and functional.

This is the upper stop pin when the blade is closed. You do not need the tab to keep it closed on the pin. :)

Hope this helps.
25FF9C2B-5DC2-4BF9-B947-7A9516FCCC3F.jpeg

Welcome Arno Bernard Knives to Bladeforums. Super stoked to have you guys paticipating here!
Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff you may have on the table.

Welcome again, Gents!
Thank you Coleman. We just have been busy but will do my best to keep the community in the loop on what’s going on at ABK and new developments like damasteel in the Rinkhals coming October/November.

Can't wait to see what else you have coming in the future. I believe I heard something about you possibly designing a new model on your instagram? I sure love what you're producing now!

Back