A question about AB knife.

Ok, a question about AB knife has been in my mind for a long while, today, I encouraged by beers, and wanted to ask this baby-level question........
Where did you get your AB knives? just like followings. (excuse me if I quoted your photos you don't agree, ping me I will delete)

When I search online, I can only get to their official website, but there is no so many variants and do not support online sales & shipping internationally.
So, where did you find so many AB knives? Did you place order online?

Please advise.

IMG-9858.jpg

IMG-7234.jpg

IMG-9011.jpg

IMG-9035.jpg

IMG-9359.jpg

I ordered directly from their SA website with no issues and they do ship to the US. There is only one US based dealer listed on their website. Certain natural handle materials have to go through their dealers due to various international restrictions. There are some places that sell used AB knives as well.

Edited to add: I ordered a folder, plain titanium.

Got my iMamba right here in the exchange. Just go hang out here a bit whenever you drop in … AB’s come up semi-regularly.

You can buy the folders in certain configurations through the AB website ,then just go to the “dealers “ tab on their website and pick US dealer. You can then buy the fixed blade knives through that dealer. My brother just bought 18 of them from that dealer for a work gift scenario.

Like others have correctly mentioned: go to their site and click on US dealers and you’ll be taken to the ONE dealer.

For a long time, the only importer was Reynersons guns in Baton Rouge Louisiana. If you wanted an AB knife, ( dealer or individual) you had to go through them to get it. I'm sitting about 20 minutes from the place, now, which has been shut down now for several years.
In those days you could buy a Wild dog knife for about 130.00, The Gecko was about 90.00. All the knives had tapered tangs. I wish I had purchased more.

There's a dealer in Canada with a good amount of inventory.

I am not allowed to link non BF approved vendors.

Google is your friend.

Back