ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

2 Years with this little girl. Just had a Vet visit, said easy on the taters and beans :) 18lbs when we got her, 60lbs of fur missile who should've been a linebacker. Lady of grace she is not. Tough cookie, head of rock she be. And fast as the wind. I've clocked her mid 20's with the Gator. Still a bratSummer's first nap at home.jpg20240418_112208.jpg20240418_112250.jpg

2 Years with this little girl. Just had a Vet visit, said easy on the taters and beans :) 18lbs when we got her, 60lbs of fur missile who should've been a linebacker. Lady of grace she is not. Tough cookie, head of rock she be. And fast as the wind. I've clocked her mid 20's with the Gator. Still a bratView attachment 2558401View attachment 2558402View attachment 2558403

She’s one of the best custom 1 offs I’ve ever seen. With legs like those I’m sure she generates some velocity. Beautiful pupper

2 Years with this little girl. Just had a Vet visit, said easy on the taters and beans :) 18lbs when we got her, 60lbs of fur missile who should've been a linebacker. Lady of grace she is not. Tough cookie, head of rock she be. And fast as the wind. I've clocked her mid 20's with the Gator. Still a bratView attachment 2558401View attachment 2558402View attachment 2558403
Beauty!
Looks like she's at least part Giant Schnauzer.
Got word yesterday that we should be able to take delivery on our next Rotty on May 7. A girl this time.

She’s one of the best custom 1 offs I’ve ever seen. With legs like those I’m sure she generates some velocity. Beautiful pupper
Custom one-off I like that, pretty damn accurate. She's definitely different to any dog I've ever had. Those sight hound traits, bloodhound-esq nose, she's quite the investigator. Nosey Nelly, stares at everyone's place if people, animals or cars are moving around. Seen her run down 2 squirrels, fling em by the tail and shoot up a tree and stay there. She's snagged a couple rabbits too. Also seen her piss herself running for the house when a kitten walked up to her and meowed :oops: She likes it when you turn and run, she loves attacking from behind.

Cool beans Dogboye! Pictures will be on you bro! Lots of pictures! :)
Yeah, that's the big mystery, wth is she made from? I know what her traits are, done a lot of studying to understand her. She knows what she means when she does certain things, can't say I always do.

She looks bigger in photos so Staffordshire Terrier is a good guess, she is an American Pitbull Terrier. Staffordshires generally are larger 50-80lbs bred for the show ring. APBT are utility dogs weighing between 25-45 lbs in rare cases up to 70lbs can do just about anything you ask of them. (When well bred of course)
Thank you for the positivity

The new pup, meeting the pony my daughter rides. Cocoa is 12 weeks old here (the pup).
IMG_2035.jpeg

Back