• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

arizona custom knives

I have only had good experiences with Arizona Custom Knives and Andrew. I don't believe what you're saying. It seems like slander to make these kinds of accusations without evidence.

Who the F is this guy?
Dealing with Arizona Knife has been professional and what you say sounds like a vendetta .

It was a drive by libeling:

knifecollector1954 69
Joined Friday at 11:05 AM
Last seen Friday at 11:14 AM

It was a drive by libeling:

knifecollector1954 69
Joined Friday at 11:05 AM
Last seen Friday at 11:14 AM
Exactly right.
I urge the Mods to change the title of this thread and lock it.
Coming here and slandering one of the best dealers in the US without providing any explanation or evidence is a disgrace.

What is that smell? Smells like fish.

I agree with all the POSITIVE comments. AZCK is a great company, and a great resource. Andrew in particular is wonderful to deal with.

The OP joined, made this post, and has not been back since.
Makes his post very questionable

Have a real beef with Arizona Custom Knives. Purchased a rare Kiko Matsuda knife and paid for it. It was almost $800. Later they told me that they did not actually have the listed knife and offered store credit. In particular, Andrew McMichael was a real jerk. I will never do business with them again and would advise caution. I have read that some of their knives are fakes, but this transparent rip off scheme was new to me. Buyer beware.
Updates, please?

Have a real beef with Arizona Custom Knives. Purchased a rare Kiko Matsuda knife and paid for it. It was almost $800. Later they told me that they did not actually have the listed knife and offered store credit. In particular, Andrew McMichael was a real jerk. I will never do business with them again and would advise caution. I have read that some of their knives are fakes, but this transparent rip off scheme was new to me. Buyer beware.
Trying to send you a pm, not sure why i cant.

Back