Asking questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I wasn't aware that I was in the wrong when asking about price. A person on here got mad and I was like"geez" he blocked me. So you know if I was thinking correctly. This is a community not a click. I'm new to the knife world and got treated like crap by some dude named killa something. Dude be nice people I just asked a question. And then was accused of not being passionate enough about knives then warned to follow the rules. I'm very confused. Can't we be nice?? I tell you what I think if the point of the site isn't to ask any questions at all and get blocked for it. Then it ain't for me. Thanks for pushing a newbie away jerk!

That paragraph is a rollercoaster! Sorry you had a rough time starting out. I assure you, if you follow the rules this website is a fantastic resource. I'd suggest sticking it out a little longer.

That paragraph is a rollercoaster! Sorry you had a rough time starting out. I assure you, if you follow the rules this website is a fantastic resource. I'd suggest sticking it out a little longer.
Maybe I just seemed rude to him or he was having a bad day. You give me hope. I got into knife collecting as a way to enjoy being sober. I think I'm just being sensitive. Lol thanks for the kindness. I'll stay lol

Stick around a bit and don’t let your first time discourage you. There’s a wealth of knowledge here.

Yeah, I'm new on here too, just popped in yesterday. I read that you're not supposed to ask about the value of a knife unless you're a paying member. I guess that makes sense since it's their site but I do agree that there's no need to be d@#* about it. Welcome to the blade world. 😉

Welcome to the forum. :) Its good here, though some people are jerks as you found out. Asking about knife values seems to bring them out of the woodwork for some reason. Lol

I won't endorse OP unless he provides a copy of the offending post. I tend to want to see both sides of a conflict before picking a side. But welcome, OP. And good luck.

This is General Knife Discussion. Not the place for discussing misunderstandings and hurt feelings. It would be worthwhile for all new folks to acquaint themselves with the rules so there will be less misunderstandings and hurt feelings in future.

I'm prejudiced, but I think anyone putting a little time into getting to know the forums and its folks will find it's a uniquely excellent resource and community.

You can find links to the rules and guidelines at the top and bottom of the pages here.

Let's move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back