• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Balls_tothe_Walls (Heath Helton) is a scammer

Has anyone involved been made right? More importantly is he still ignoring messages from those involved?

Well, at least it’s cemented my resolve to avoid reddit.

I went on reddit to warn users that this guy was ripping people off over here a bladeforums... I got a 30 day ban over there for that lol. Even with all this evidence against the guy, can't make this stuff up. I told the admin that banned me about this thread and never got a response. Eff reddit and their child-like behavior over there. What a joke of a knife forum...

I went on reddit to warn users that this guy was ripping people off over here a bladeforums... I got a 30 day ban over there for that lol. Even with all this evidence against the guy, can't make this stuff up. I told the admin that banned me about this thread and never got a response. Eff reddit and their child-like behavior over there. What a joke of a knife forum...

Wow, If this guy does not make the hall of shame here - no one will.

Dang, not active here mainly just on reddit. Remembered I was still owed about $100 from Balls a few days ago from all the shenanigans and found this thread. Anyone live in Kansas?

Heath Helton
1420 Church St.
Eudora, KS, 66025

That's the address I have from when he won a raffle of mine.

That figures, not paying debts after using raffles on Reddit as last resort to settle outstanding debts.

Helton moved to Texas right as this whole nasty business was becoming public. I have of course heard nothing from him, but he thinks I'm one of those folks that was bad-mouthing him excessively here on BF. Yet here I still sit, out $600 cash AND my BNIB Spyderco Paramilitary 2 light gray 20CP sprint. I just KNEW I shouldn't sell that knife when I listed it - guess I should have followed my instinct.

Helton is a criminal, plain and simple. All his poor me explanations about his "situation" and seeing him continue to be active with knife raffles on Reddit only lend support to the fact he's a conniving scam artist.

Dang, not active here mainly just on reddit. Remembered I was still owed about $100 from Balls a few days ago from all the shenanigans and found this thread. Anyone live in Kansas?

Heath Helton
1420 Church St.
Eudora, KS, 66025

Going thru there 2 times soon...

Helton moved to Texas right as this whole nasty business was becoming public. I have of course heard nothing from him, but he thinks I'm one of those folks that was bad-mouthing him excessively here on BF. Yet here I still sit, out $600 cash AND my BNIB Spyderco Paramilitary 2 light gray 20CP sprint. I just KNEW I shouldn't sell that knife when I listed it - guess I should have followed my instinct.

Helton is a criminal, plain and simple. All his poor me explanations about his "situation" and seeing him continue to be active with knife raffles on Reddit only lend support to the fact he's a conniving scam artist.
If Heath Helton is truly a Pricipal at Life Community Church North, in Corinth, Texas, then that reflects poorly on that particular Christian organization.
It would be hypocritical of them to protect or condone this type of criminal element.
Maybe there is more than one person that has the same name and age as him, living in Corinth,Texas, but I seriously doubt it. If he is one of the Helton clan, then they are certainly protecting him, but not helping him to become a righteous human being.
If some of Heath’s victims, could get this story published in the local Corinth, Texas newspaper, it could help stimulate restitution. If the wealthy donors stopped giving money to the Life Community Church North, perhaps Heath would “miraculously” come up with the funds to pay those that he has betrayed.

Last edited:
How many people are out here? If 50 people chipped in $20 that would be a grand to hire a PI and try to locate him or immediate family, he has to have committed some fraud in the course of these shenanigans.

Looks like the Helton clan owns a lot of property in Denton county, probably rentals, wouldn't be surprised if he's staying in one of those.

Heath Helton
1420 Church St.
Eudora, KS, 66025

Address as of Jan 21, 2018

Heath Helton
3025 Blake Street
Corinth, TX 76210

I just read about 900 posts so although I am not personally impacted by this I can say with 100% confidence that this seems like a pretty open and shut situation of chargeback fraud.

Wow, so I read the first few pages, where you guys were beating him for being a scammer, then his comebacks, then his complete and total forgivness by all, and vilification of his accusers, then, seeing this went to 46 pages, I just gave up and went to 46. Yep, not surprised to find that, yes, he was (is) a scammer.
Folks, in general, if a guy seems like a no-good SOB thief at first glance, quit trying to let him (the silver tongued scammer) talk you out of it, your gut feeling was right in the first place...
Some things never change.

I didn't know that. I bought two knives from that account last year; the paypal account I sent money to was under the name 'Mike Pini'.

I didn't realize that until today. I've done business with that account as well. I was looking at his feed and noticed a pic of him. I remembered Heath looked very similar, so I looked at Heath's profile...same person. I asked b2wknives (also, very similar to Heath's reddit username, balls_tothe_walls) if he was Heath. He denied it and said his name was Mike Pini. I sent him his own photo from his profile and a photo from Heath's profile. He blocked me. Shortly after @heathhelton90 blocked me as well.

Last edited:
He's going by the name Mike Pini and @b2wknives on IG now. Be careful out there.
I didn't realize that until today. I've done business with that account as well. I was looking at his feed and noticed a pic of him. I remembered Heath looked very similar, so I looked at Heath's profile...same person. I asked b2wknives (also, very similar to Heath's reddit username, balls_tothe_walls) if he was Heath. He denied it and said his name was Mike Pini. I sent him his own photo from his profile and a photo from Heath's profile. He blocked me. Shortly after @heathhelton90 blocked me as well.
Thanks for the updated information.

Back