• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Basket weave damascus fighter/bowie with companion

attachment.php

I finished this pair last week and just finished up the sheath yesterday. Oal- bowie - 13 3/8" w/8 3/8" blade 4" clip. The ringed guard and pommel are 1084 (cold blued). The tang is continuous and is drilled and threaded to the pommel. Handle is sheep horn with sheep horn spacers coming off the guard. Oal - companion - 7" w/ 3" blade, handle is sheep horn scales with nickel/silver pins. Same damascus billet was used for both knives as the closeup will show, steel used 1080 & 15n20.
Both these knives ride together in the same sheath, the campanion has a 8oz. weld seam just like the bowie, so the stitching is well protected. The sheath is hand sewn and fitted to each knife. High quality 8-9oz leather was used for the sheath. $725.00 includes shipping in the lower 48 states.

Thank You,

Bill

thank you for the compliments. Robert this was the first time for making a double sheath, it caused some hair pulling :D , but it did turn out nice. Thanks for the comment on it.

Bill

Someone is going to have a helluva set of knives!

I wish it were me! :grumpy: :D

Back