Beckerheads, let's roll (Beckerhead Member List SIGNUP THREAD)

See the end of this post for tweaks and updates

#

:D The Coveted List:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/offical-master-beckerhead-member-list-hall-of-fame.796576/

#

Ok, I talked to Ethan today at lunch today, and got some things squared away. Gear and swag will be forth coming, but we will go ahead get going.

I still don't have permission from Kabar yet to use the official logo, but I got some leads on it. DB should get us some cool images going soon. Gear and swag will be forthcoming, but it will take some time to get it all squared away, be patient.

#

:D To be a Beckerhead:

:D How do you KNOW if you finally qualify?

Here's what you can look forward to getting as a Beckerhead:

Contests for MAJOR prizes will be for Beckerhead that are also GOLD++ MEMBERS of Bladeforums, with other contests for Beckerheads as non gold members available

These are the beginning guidelines and will change and get modified as we move along, but consider them the baseline. Should you wish to resign your membership in the Beckerheads, your number will be recycled to new members.

Right now, we will start with 10-50 in the Beckerhead numbers, feel free to request a number IN THAT RANGE. 0-10 will be reserved for certain folks that are closely tied to Ethan, Bladite, and Becker products. If you want a number outside of of 10-50, it may take longer to get your numbered patch. As we grow, and we extend the numbers, your number will be your number, you may not change unless it approved through Ethan, Bladite, or myself. This is to keep the records straight, for shows and other things.

There will be a list made with everyone's forum name and Beckerhead number, and stickied in the Becker forum, so everyone can see who in and who's not.

That's about all. Feel free to offer suggestions about changes, but don't be upset if they are not incorporated.

Bladite, do you concur? Obviously changes you want to make are cool with me. Most of this was discussed with Ethan, and he's down with it. So, there we go. Its all I can do for now, and remember, this is a dynamic group, changes will be made based on interaction, performance, and suggestions of the Beckerheads. (Bladte concurs and even made some edits)

Let's roll.

Moose

#

Additional tweaks!

o For your "proof", to speed things along, help out the busy busy busy mods, please use this most excellent format: Screen shots of your searches, and other info. Pictures of knives are good too. Everything in one place and one place for everything. Help us out! :D

see this post in this thread (#2049):

plain link:
Code:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/792055-Beckerheads-let-s-roll-(Beckerhead-Member-List-SIGNUP-THREAD)?p=15161124#post15161124

Ze Mods won't chase your links down too deeply, or do the searches for you, or much remind you that it's not right. We tend to sit down, and go through what we see (in reverse order even to the next marker). If we don't see it, or something is missing, we move along. You'll probably notice when we indicate we processed a bunch. Apologies if we skipped the obvious, but high speed low drag! Remind us when we screw up.

#
I would like to request a Becker Head number, this request is long overdue on my part. If possible I would like to request #1911 to match my well established username. I talked to Ethan Year's ago about it and I thought it was in process but I never received communication.

Respectfully...
Brian Owens

I would like to request a Becker Head number, this request is long overdue on my part. If possible I would like to request #1911 to match my well established username. I talked to Ethan Year's ago about it and I thought it was in process but I never received communication.

Respectfully...
Brian Owens
You got it Beckerhead 1911. Welcome to the fold. New head in the house gents.

Back