Belt clip for SRK / Secure-EX sheath?

A few years ago I bought a Secure-EX sheath for my SRK and also a third party belt clip that I modified to fit the sheath. It doesn't fit cleanly and the clip is hard to put on so I'd like to find something else that fits the Secure-EX sheath better.

Any suggestions?

IMG-2029.jpg

IMG-2030.jpg

A few years ago I bought a Secure-EX sheath for my SRK and also a third party belt clip that I modified to fit the sheath. It doesn't fit cleanly and the clip is hard to put on so I'd like to find something else that fits the Secure-EX sheath better.

Any suggestions?

IMG-2029.jpg

IMG-2030.jpg
May want to check Sagewood Gear. They make a lot of sheath adaptors, etc.

The Cold Steel C-Clip Belt Clip, invented by Mike Sastre of River City Sheaths, make it possible to attach your Cold Steel knives to belts up to 1-1/2 inches wide! Mike's clever design includes mounting slots that facilitate wearing your knife vertically, upside down, or even on a forward or backward slant! Plus, they can be attached to either side of your sheath so, if you want to, you can wear your knife inside your waistband! As an added bonus the C-Clips fit many other manufacturer and custom knife makers sheaths as well.

Back