• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BK9 conversion

Good Morning!
I am looking for a skilled craftsman to do some work on a Ka-bar Becker BK9. I will provide the knife. I am looking to have a fuller added, make the clip point more defined, grind down the thumb rest, and add new grip pieces.
Right now I am looking for pricing for the services so I know what to budget. Please let me know if you are willing and able to do the work. Thank you for your time.

- Peter

Last edited:
Good morning Peter, and welcome to Bladeforums. It might be helpful if you define "convert", and also I don't generally recommend posting your email address online in a machine readable format, since it makes you an easy target for spambots.

Good luck.

Good morning Peter, and welcome to Bladeforums. It might be helpful if you define "convert", and also I don't generally recommend posting your email address online in a machine readable format, since it makes you an easy target for spambots.

Good luck.
Thank you David for the advice!

Back