• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BM G10 551/550 SCALES / KAILASH BLADES KHUKRI

razorburn

Gold Member
Some G-10 scales for your consideration
They have all been Installed on my Personal Griptilian to ensure they Fit.

Please Note these are NOT GENUINE BENCHMADE SCALES

All have Standoff with 2.5MM Screws and Accept BM #2-56 Pocket Clip for Left or Right Hand Carry

Top to Bottom
SOLD Blue/Black Smooth G10
SOLD Jade G10 Smooth
SOLD Blue/Black G-10 with Horizontal Texturing(Benchmade Style)

ONLY $25EA TYD........... EMT Payment Preferred.

Last edited:
LNIB BM 417 FACT Satin Blade - Knife has been carried for a week and has been sitting in my drawer since.So Please do not consider this new,there are maybe some hairline scratches and other wear.The Pocket Clip has also been replaced with a Satin Emissary Pocket Clip.The Original Black Oxide one will also be included in the Box.

BladesCanada PRICE $288.99

$SOLD...Shipped TYD - EMT Preferred Otherwise PP GIFT F&F

LNIB KAILASH BLADES - HISTORICAL SERVICE ISSUE
- 11.5" Blade
- Polished Blade
- Brass Hardware
- Black Micarta Handle Wrap
- Handle Length 5.25"
- Performance Grind
- Military Dap (Leather)
- Additional Black Kydex Sheath

Knife has not been USED but has been Sheathed and unSheathed Dozens of Times, So there will be some Sheathing Scratches.

Have just over $350 into this Knife,including Shipping, Customs Fees and Taxes.

Your's for immediate Delivery $SOLD without the 6 - 8 week turn around.
EMT Preferred Otherwise PP GIFT F&F

Last edited:
Yes,Still All Available. I left you a vistor message for your profile.

Yes, it is still available. I have left payment info in your user profile.

Sent e transfer and let me know if you got my address in your profile? Password is there as well

Just got notification it couldn’t go through as either wrong email or inbox is full, will try again

Ok fixed, not sure if my address was posted on your profile or reply to mine from the one you sent, let me know if you have it, if not will email to the email you provided

GT99, Funds have been deposited and Address saved.I will try to get it out later today.

Received Jade scales in the mail yesterday, thanks Razorburn, came as expected and speedy shipping, even had a T6 bit included

Back