Bocker D2 Stockman, Brown Bone, Brass Bolsters?

Woodtroll

Basic Member
Hello,

First post in the Boker forum, but figured y'all might be able to help me. I ran across an ad for a Boker Stockman with D2 steel and brown jigged bone; unfortunately it was the medium Traditional Stockman (110852), while I prefer a larger 4" knife. So I go poking around and find this knife on Boker's website:

(Sorry, the photo was WAY too large to post here)

Obviously this is not a brown jigged knife, but it does have brass bolsters which intrigued me. It is listed as "available soon". Boker's website doesn't seem to list sizes in their descriptions or bolster material, so I'm having to sort back and forth between their website and online retailer's descriptions trying to find what I'm after.

Can y'all tell me, does Boker make (or will they make) a 4" stockman with D2 stock, brass bolsters, and red or brown jigged (or maybe even stag) handles?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1705142132199.png
    1705142132199.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
That Boker appears to be a 4" brown jigged stockman. I searched the model number to confirm on other sites.

Boker has made so many different 4" stockman over the years. Mainly using their Solingen steel, which is C75. Every year they update their catalog. Some get discontinued and new ones get introduced. I own a few 4" stag models but unsure as to what year they were made. I did notice there weren't any 4" stag stockman's currently listed on their site.

Thanks. The link is for a brown jigged, but the photo is a smooth black. I don't believe I've ever seen a major manufacturer's website as poorly done as Boker's. There is minimal information in the description and specifications (not even the length of the knife in some cases), and they don't even have the right photos with the knives they describe. Pretty sad when you have to rely on the secondary vendors for descriptions, and instead of the knife being in stock they all say "Coming Soon". Oh, well.

Thanks again for the reply!

Back