• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse, Swamp Rat, SYKCO for sale

The Knife Life

Gold Member
  • Busse Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress $625 ($645 G&S) All-in SOLD
  • INFI steel, Satin finish
  • Black canvas micarta handle scales
  • Brand new, never used. Only factory oil removed and all steel protected with 2 coats of Eezox
  • Comes with Danny the Bull leather sheath and Buy Brown kydex sheath (note : there's no mounting hardware included with this sheath)
  • Not interested in separating the sheaths from the knife. All stays together as one package, thank you!
  • This entire package is WELL over $200 off retail pricing and you also get the benefit of skipping the multi-week wait from the mothership
  • If you're interested but are waiting for the possibility of a price reduction, know that I've already priced it at my ROCK BOTTOM price so don't miss it hoping the price might drop!
  • Original sales thread : https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...y-november-2-2022-at-9-00-pm-eastern.1897686/
T5p80KD.jpg

duBhO5N.jpg

uN3h2Kz.jpg

SWUC91u.jpg

b02QEaU.jpg

hTw2t0E.jpg

qCsvAJb.jpg

• Swamp Rat Ratweiler Thin Cut $235 ($242 G&S) All-in SOLD
  • SR-101 steel, 3/16" stock thickness version
  • Sage coating and green canvas micarta handles (as best as I can tell)
  • Brand new, never used so far as I can tell (I'm not the original owner)

• Scrap Yard Regulator 12 Prototype $360 ($370 G&S) All-in
  • SR-101 steel, .270" thick stock, Double Cut (bead blasted) finish
  • Gray Resiprene-C handle
  • Brand new, never used (I'm original owner)
  • Note : Look at last picture carefully, the grind on the tip is a little funky on the left side (side with the SYKCO logo). Blade is still straight, just the primary bevel is ground a little off
  • Original sales thread : https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-sunday-4-16-2023-at-9-00-pm-eastern.1925531/

uTGF3ns.jpg

dFmrzAC.jpg

FebE6QK.jpg

nOd5lGY.jpg

• Open to certain trades or trades plus cash, mainly Bussekin and TRC though there are others I'll entertain as well. Maybe even certain sharpening gear. PM me and we can talk

• PP F&F, G&S, Venmo. Personal check under certain circumstances (check must clear before item ships)

• Prices reflect CONUS shipping (if shipping outside CONUS, we will have to discuss first)

• I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose, preference given to existing members in good standing (feedback history, regular participation, etc)

• DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL REQUESTS FOR PAYMENT UNLESS WE HAVE ESTABLISHED COMMUNICATIONS BY PM FIRST! Scammers have been rampant lately and I don't want to see you get burned!
Thank you everyone!

Last edited:
Back