• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Busse & Swamp Rats for Sale

I need some cash so I have reluctantly put the following knives up for sale: Price Drops in Red

1 Busse Muddy Skeleton Warden, mint except for small coating chip on rear talon hole. Comes with factory lanyard. Asking $200

1 SRKW Mini Uncle Mojo, w/logo, mint. Includes factory Cordura sheath. Asking $200

All knives will be shipped/insured USPS Priority CONUS, Postal Money Order only, no PayPal. No trades, please. Thanks for looking.

both BMs and the sawtooth howling rat Can call at 541-660-5436 in the am also. going to bed. will pay asap on friday the 4th if you call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im goin to bed for sure now!! Ill take the 2 bms and the howling rat as stated above!!!!!!!! Thanks

KnightBody:

Do you mean the Howling Rat or the Mini Uncle Mojo? If it's the HR it's sold. The MUM is still available. Let me know. Thanks.

mike biz

Back