Carothers and Guns

Yes thanks! That is the defensive load I carry in 9mm so going to get more of that too! I get all my bear loads, hard cast in 9mm, .357 and 10mm from underwood so thanks Iā€™m set for awhile!

Installed a Night Fision stealth slide lit with the True Precision Axiom slide, barrel, and a holosun 507k x2 to make the 365 today . Range time tomorrow
I'd love to know how good that porting works. I have the Spectre Comp and the factory porting is awesome.
What IWB holsters for concealed carry does everyone like?
I haven't ever carried AIWB, I'm open to it, but concerned it'll be uncomfortable.

I'll be carrying the sig p365 x macro.
I'm a huge fan of the G-Code Phenom Stealth. Thin and very comfortable. I don't use the claw attachment, some people like it.

This is the first holster I've used that I haven't felt a need to upgrade. I've tried Dara, Crossbreed, Bedder, Remora, Galco, etc.

The freezer is topped off with venison, so we made some noise today. Shot a bunch of 9mm, but threw some .357 hollow points at the pumpkin.

Front:
0vKIYKcl.jpg

Back!
SI4ykUQl.jpg

M67: could you tell us more about this rifle?

Thanks in advance

NMFRANK87 AKA Frank Cervantes from New Mexico

Tactical Solutions X Ring receiver with Kidd trigger (mag release was trimmed for a previous chassis that didnā€™t need it on this one

6ā€ Kidd barrel
Silencerco Soarrow
SB Tactical Chassis
TA44 ACOG
Streamlight Protac with Cloud mounts

Back