Challenge knife

Looks like the Turley is going to get a good grade on the challange. Only thing that they did not like was the length of the handle said it was too short or something like that. But also said that it was the sharpest knife he has ever used (Marcelo). They aint done yet but it is looking good!

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=828712

Last edited:
I read the reviews over about three times now!! Sounds like the
Green River is gonna get a very good grade indeed. As it well deserves.

This review even has me wondering about second thinking my order for a Dogwood.

Thanks, guys. I'm enjoying the reviews so far, seems to be pretty straight shooting.
They're right about the sheath problems with that knife. That's why I changed a few weeks ago to the deep rectangle style.
I'm just glad I didn't get called a hack or anything.:D
Iz

Thanks, guys. I'm enjoying the reviews so far, seems to be pretty straight shooting.
They're right about the sheath problems with that knife. That's why I changed a few weeks ago to the deep rectangle style.
I'm just glad I didn't get called a hack or anything.:D
Iz

Bro I can promise you one thing, no one with any sense would every call you a hack. An if they did I'd venture to say that they would get a viral tounge lashing. If not more. I know I would dogpile 'em if I seen it. Keep up the good work Iz! :thumbup:

Great work Iz!!

Glad to hear your going with a deep pouch sheath on those now.

Gotta love that Green River.

IZ
Very nice work!! Good looking knives all the way around (All of you guys) Iz, I want those scales on my next Turley!

Thanks , guys. I appreciate the support very much.:thumbup:

Andy,
My money's on you for the win.:thumbup:
Iz

Back