Chris' Customs

A while back, in response to another question, Chris let slip that he has still been making custom knives, including a piece out of a huge chunk of Damasteel. So when do we get to see the pictures of those?
Aaron

------------------
amacks@nist.gov
Don't forget to pay your taxes...they eventually become my knives:)

DROOL, DROOL, DROOL

Did you say customs in Damascus?

------------------
The greatest thought that has ever entered my mind is that one day I will have to stand before a Holy God and give an account of my life.
*Daniel Webster

Rev 20:12

I saw some really beautiful damascus-bladed Sebenzas on Chris Reeve's table at Blade Show West.
smile.gif

I didn't take any pictures.
frown.gif

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Speaking of customs, I was just cruising your website, Mr. Mattis, and saw your Star of David Umfaan. Did CRK do it for you, or did you customize it yourself?

Either way, it is wonderful.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Chris makes only one (or maybe two) knives a year entirely by himself. He exhibits this (these) at the Knifemakers Guild Show. The piece that he exhibited at the Guild Show this past July was a fixed blade made in the same concept as our one piece knives and was out of a piece of Damasteel. We have yet to photograph it but will do so and post the picture.

We did the Star of David on the Sebenza - we have done a few and they have been well received!

Anne

Back