• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21 (SOLD)

tje803

Gold Member
SOLD

Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 21. Right hand. S35VN. Approximately 70% lockup. Lanyard was untied and removed, but it is included. All factory items included- box, cloth, paperwork, allen key, oil. I did not disassemble the knife at all- still the same it came from CR.

I purchased this knife from knivesshipfree on 5/28/15. Since arriving I carried it for about two weeks. I opened a few pieces of mail with it and that's it. Very minimal wear on the clip and titanium scales from everyday carry. Knife locks up bank-vault-tight.

Birth-date : February 27, 2014

Will post more detailed pictures when I get home.

$340 SOLD shipped (PayPal preferred, I'll cover the fees)

Must be at least 18 years old and in compliance with all state and local laws to purchase this knife. Shipping is USPS Priority Mail to U.S. address only.

Shoot me a PM with any questions. Knife is fantastic and I really do enjoy it, but looking to put the money towards something else on my list.

FullSizeRender%201_zpslppac1lu.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zpsgm62wemw.jpg

IMG_2695_zps8g9sljd2.jpg

IMG_2696_zpsqyp0vvdm.jpg

IMG_2698_zpsvtqcgol2.jpg

IMG_2703_zpsf3imdhnd.jpg

IMG_2701_zps6lkm8svh.jpg

IMG_2700_zpskshjbkmu.jpg

IMG_2705_zpsubbqweqz.jpg

IMG_2706_zpslgcxus26.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsvldngpmd.jpg

IMG_0838_zpsx8b3nkum.jpg