Christmas Special!

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
From now until Christmas, any knife purchases made using the special purchase code of your choosing ("Giving is Great" if you don't want to be creative) and I'll put all profits in the donation bin for The Mighty Oaks Foundation.

For those unaware, they are a faith-based organization working to stem the mental illness and suicide rate among service members and have more recently started branching into foreign support efforts like evacuating people from Afghanistan and currently offering resilient services in Ukraine. To me, they are legit servants of people taking action when they believe they are called to do so.

I haven't done the best to keep up with current offerings on the forum. Right now I have stock in 24/7's, bush buddies, bush camps, Bush Brute BBQ (thinner 3/32" steel), Michigan Utility Knives, and few old stock sitreps from my 1st run with David Mary.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

Last edited:
What's the pricing on the edc's?

$140 on the edc (24/7), $110 for the bush buddy.

I have 4 bush buddies in black micarta and AEB-L, just haven't taken time to get pictures yet. After Saturday, I should have some time to do things again.

Hi Chad, if that brown burlap MUK needs a new home; I’m your guy. Thanks!

Hi Chad, if that brown burlap MUK needs a new home; I’m your guy. Thanks!

I have 2 still, please reach out to me by email or PM. I'm going to be very busy today with the wife and new one, I think. Probably won't get back home long enough to ship until tomorrow night or Wednesday.

The MUK rocks! Thanks again!
It's one of my favorites!! I've got a JK made one from the original run, and the newer David Mary made one. Both excellent for different reasons, but the design just plain works.

Back