Closed. Old thread. Voting for a bunny stamp!

Special “Bunny Stamp” on limited sheath?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So here is the idea for a custom stamp.
Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal designed this stamp and I’m pretty stoked about it.

DACC0019-5A7F-4ACA-A326-25891CAD1DC5.jpeg

Here is the kicker. Custom stamps are a bit pricey, so it will have to be factored into the final price. Depending on the number of interested people for this sheath, that will ultimately decide the price of the sheath.
This stamp will ONLY be used on the BF 2022 Bunny Knife.

This is voting for a special custom stamp, yes or no. So PM all your friends and get them voting so no one is disappointed!!
Don’t forget to vote in the leather choices thread too!

Voting will end in ten days, as I will need to get the design off to the stamp maker as soon as possible.

Keep ‘em Sharp and thanks for voting!

It’s looking like the original idea for the stamp will be too large for the slip. Not bigger than the slip, but not subtle enough.

Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal is going to sketch another iteration with just a bunny head, keeping the “essence” of the ears.

I’ll be sure to post it for everyone’s opinions. :)

Waiting…it’s the worst part for me. I’m rip rarin’ ready to go…but alas! waiting. Haha

So where we are currently at. I received a couple sketches of “bunny heads” from Heathenhymnal Heathenhymnal and they are off to the stamp guy for what kinda measurements will be available for the two iterations.

If they both are within size specs, I’ll do a 2 day vote. :)

Also waiting (patiently) for the BF Bunny Knife to arrive. :) That way I can come to a final rendering of how the sheath will be shaped.

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop! Keep your eyes peeled! :)

Ok…so, here is what we are thinking for the “bunny stamp.” They can get the stamp down to 3/4” tall by 1/2” wide. Too tall?
Please ya’ll, let me know your thoughts. I welcome it. :)
A724AD7B-A6D9-4F45-A765-FA6B8F048C2A.jpeg

I'm not eligible, but I would have voted Yes......
That's a nice looking rabbit.

*I think the Full rabbit looks classier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back