CLOSED, PRE-ORDER, THE RETURN OF THE 8" SHIV

In

OK, I screwed myself on the Notta Katana preorder by buying into the "Ima leave it up for a week" Bravo Sierra and not hustling to get my order in. This time I was ready to pounce at 5 PM sharp when I made the inexcusably horrible decision to prioritize my daughter over CPK goodness and take her call when she phoned me at 4:45 PM. I'm incredibly stupid. But I came here and placed my order immediately after she hung up the phone, and I can only hope it's not too late and that "the numbers [did not] get out of hand" already.

Please? Edit: You're good. I got you bro. :thumbsup: Nate

The original "pig sticker" (in A2 I believe?) was my first CPK . . . I bought it from some dude in South Africa and had him ship it to me. Like a fool I sold it a couple of years ago. I don't think I will make that mistake again.

Still debating options. I could use some tongue depressors anyway, so that part's easy. Just debating between the satin options. How badly do I wanna see Nathan sweat over that grinder?

I'll decide and post it up by Sunday night.

Sorry for the delay - got bombed with client emergencies and have barely slept the past few days.

So my options are:

(1) Satin Grind After Tumble $225 (I decided to take mercy on NTM)
(2) Mystery Wood $150

I think that makes my total $1125 for the Carothers College Fund. I'll confirm with Jo by email. Thanks!

10/12 invoiced

10/13 PAID - TAV

10/19 PP

Last edited by a moderator:
Back