Club Platinum ... Just where old men complain about the weather

Krunk teambuilding with coworkers. Never had so much fun with people from work before. I still got something to do now at 00:20. Tomorrow I'm functioning in zombie mode only, kept in motion by ridiculous amounts of coffee.

Oh, and by the way, have a great Friday and even better weekend everyone! :thumbup:

hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend.

everyone please remember the reason we have this weekend off, enjoy the time with your family and friends but remember those who didn't make it back. drink one for them.

Friday. Another work day. Today and Sat. Taking Sunday off. gonna take a canoe trip with momma and and some others

I just bought this beautiful knife off a a guy I used to work out in NM with. This guy can do amazing things with a little bit of fire and some metal. He goes by Iron John and truly is an artist. I love his makers mark. He modified the old Alchemist symbol to form an I and J, check the explanation on his about me page. http://ironjohnlogan.com/

This baby is a hand forged damascus kurkri with a curly maple, ebony, and brass handle. The sheath is hand made by John as well. I already have one of his tomahawks. If anyone is wanting a more rustic knife I can't reccomend him enough.

Turns out I can't get to a picture hosting site on government computers. It is the knife at the top of this page. http://ironjohnlogan.com/art-knives

*Ron (socal1) was so generous to hook me up with one for free, thanks a bunch, bro !*

Looking for one of the Horton patches like in this pic,,,
05d5ff3d.jpg

(hope you don't mind borrowing your pic)

Anybody wanna hook a brother up ? I'll throw some money your way :thumbup:

Last edited:
Chibbi, they block a lot of pictures over here due to bandwith restrictions. Which patch is it? I believe I have a couple of the Multi-cam shield style patches back home.

Thanks mang,,, allready getting one thanks to socal1 (Ron) over on the other forum,,, (and yes I was looking for one of those shield patches) :thumbup:

I think it will look awesome on my new 5.11 messenger bag,,,

Thanks mang,,, but Ron (socal1) has allready hooked me up with one,,, gesture is much appreciated though,,, :thumbup:

Back