Cold Steel Arc Angel

cs96bsc.jpg

Thought you might like to see an image of the new Arc Angel, Cold Steel's new butterfly. It features Carbon V steel blades in either clip or spear point, a machined (not cast) titanium handle with a pocket clip. It also features a little stop that prevents the latch from getting in the way of closing the knife. I thought it was one of the highlights of the show and should be available next month.

Cool pics! Do you happen to have any other pictures of the other new Cold Steel stuff? Like maybe any shots of their new line of folders? The ones with the hole in the blade?:D

Thanks,
Flinx

Yes I have the new catalog. I just scanned the Arc Angel page and retouched it for this image. The Pro Lite, Night Force and Trail Guide are awaiting arrival of the knives themselves because the catalog page doesn't lend itself to digitization. Shouldn't be too long. Lots of new swords as well and the Laredo Bowie which is something like the Ontario Bagwells with a wood coffin handle and blade similar to the Trail Master with a deep swedge. I'll try to get them up on the site over the next few days. I remember a couple of other new products that aren't in the 2002 catalog but I've forgotten the names. I think the Arc Angel will be the big winner on the internet out of the new Cold Steel line, though. Take care.

Back