• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Commission Wanted - Fixed Blade

I would like to commission a bladesmith to make me a knife similar in design to the Spyderco Street Beat.

https://imgur.io/a/p6ZuS#0 (images of the spyderco street beat)

Any bladesmiths who are interested in this project please message me.

How similar?

How similar?
Hi l, thanks for responding. I really like the handle shape and finger choil of the street beat but would want bocote or another wood material for the scales. Additionally I would want a more exaggerated clip point or a stabby wharncliff blade around 3.2-3.5 inches and a different blade steel. A kydex sheath would be nice as well, but I can get that elsewhere as well.

I made a couple Street Beat tributes, but decided I would not be doing so any more. What you are asking for sounds different enough that I may be able to help you. Please shoot me an email introducing yourself and we can get the details figured out. My email address is in my forum signature, viewable on mobile in landscape mode.

I made a couple Street Beat tributes, but decided I would not be doing so any more. What you are asking for sounds different enough that I may be able to help you. Please shoot me an email introducing yourself and we can get the details figured out. My email address is in my forum signature, viewable on mobile in landscape mode.
Thanks! I just sent you an email.

Back