Contest... $200 shop credit... be the first

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 V Ratsticker solution??
There are 3 V's in the clue.
Dumpling= Potsticker
They came to a "verdict" or solution.

The two most versatile dumplings I can think of are Manti and Perogie.

"RatMantil" sounds fun

Or

"Sticky litte Perogie"

Swamprat pig sticker? Pork filled dumplings, we call them pot stickers hence pigsticker.

Man… the SR-3V RMD is a great guess. Definitely hoping for a skinnier FHFG version. (Following the Galley Rat trend, which I totally dig.)
And I’ve been asking for a Da Dao for a while now too…

But let’s try SR-3V Da Dump! Ya know… DA dao and DUMPling… get it? 😆 Ok, I only need to crack myself up.

Ok, seriously, how about the SR-3V Dragonites.
These rats are as Voracious as “little dragons”… my favorite type of dumpling is the pork soup dumpling, which is named “Xiao Long Bao” in mandarin. So named because they come in small steam racks (“Xiao” = small ; “Long” = steam racks or cages, but also a homophone to “Dragon”!! “Bao” = bun). I’m totally cool with 3V RMDs getting this nickname too.

Or SR-3V in one of the most ubiquitous and Versatile blade shapes in culinary history, the chefs knife! Whether Chinese or Western or Japanese. The SR-3V Ratatouille, or SR-3V Galley Boss / Galley King / Chef Rat

Chinese chef’s knife being more of a skinny cleaver with some very mild belly. Extremely versatile. You gotta chop up some meat to make the dumpling filling!
Western chef’s knife being the 6-10” continuously bellied and tapered drop point cutter.
A stereotypical (to us) versatile Japanese chefs knife would have to be the santoku, which stands for the “3 virtues”, designed to cut vegetables, chicken, and fish equally well. Basically a sheepsfoot with mostly a thin and tall blade with a flat edge and some mild belly in the forward 1/3 of the blade.

Verdict = Guilty or innocent
Voraciously = Hungry = pig
Versatile Meat dumpling = pot Sticker= Sticker
3V Guilty Pig Sticker - 3V Innocent Pig Sticker
probably a type of Dagger or 6 inch blade
GPS - IPS

Last edited:
"The Swamp Rat Verdict Is In, The Rats Voraciously Love Their Versatile Meat Filled Dumplings!"

Can you figure out what the next Swamp Rat is going to be? First one to get it right wins a $200 non-transferable shop credit good towards the purchase of this model.

You must show your work, tell us how you got to the answer.
Dumplings from all over the world have quite a few names. Chinese have pot stickers and Siu Mai, and Wonton, pork bun, & baked buns. People from Chile have the empanadas. Italians have the ravioli, which would probably be the most popular in the United States. So using voracious and ravioli how about Voracio-Ratioli?
EagleMark

Dumplings from all over the world have quite a few names. Chinese have pot stickers and Siu Mai, and Wonton, pork bun, & baked buns. People from Chile have the empanadas. Italians have the ravioli, which would probably be the most popular in the United States. So using voracious and ravioli how about Voracio-Ratioli?
EagleMark
I don't know if it's the name of the knife, but Voracio Ratioli would be an amazing name for a cartoon villain!

Ok, so:

“The first known recipes for dumplings appear in Apicius, a Roman cookery text...”

Which made me think of:

Veni, vidi, vici — which has 3 Vs like the clue…

So… some kind of Swamp Rat Gladius, maybe 3v…

I got it!!!!
It is a smoked turkey sandwich on sourdough bread made on the panini press at “The Brown Bag Market”

3V Crab Custom

Verdict, Versitile, Voraciously= 3V
Meat dumplings= Crab Cakes
Possibly a one time limited run= Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back