Coold steel warranty

I got my cold steel srk 3v yesterday and I was disappointed to see the blade was chipped right out of the box and the bevel is different on every part of the blade. On coldsteels website they say they have a lifetime warranty. If I send my knife back to them will they get me a new one?

I got my cold steel srk 3v yesterday and I was disappointed to see the blade was chipped right out of the box and the bevel is different on every part of the blade. On coldsteels website they say they have a lifetime warranty. If I send my knife back to them will they get me a new one

I got my cold steel srk 3v yesterday and I was disappointed to see the blade was chipped right out of the box and the bevel is different on every part of the blade. On coldsteels website they say they have a lifetime warranty. If I send my knife back to them will they get me a new one?
Send it back to the vendor you ordered it from and request an exchange. If they can't exchange it, get a refund and order from a different, reliable vendor.

Wdym vendor. I got it from their website. It it passes me off when they say they made each place to perfection
The "vendor" is the place where you bought it. Return it to where you got it and ask for an exchange or refund.

I just did some shopping around and I would suggest you do the same.

Return your defective knife for a refund (the process on the CS website looks simple), and then look for a better deal.

I got a 3v trail master, with a horrible grind on one side, leaving the ricasso sticking out about half a mil on the spine. Rather I should say, that one side was over ground past the thickness of the ricasso, by half a mil. I called GSM, got the RMA, sent it in, and now my replacement is fantastic.

Back