Coyote Brown G-10 on Salish?

Patriot24

Banned
Is the coyote brown G-10 that Simonich Knives uses on the Salish the exact same color and from the same supplier as the coyote brown used by Strider Knives? Just wonderin' bc I'd like to get a Salish but cant decide on which color G-10..... whats making it harder is that coyote G-10 looks like a different color in almost every pic!

Also, so are the 3 choices of color coyote brown, black, & black & green?

Yep, the Salish is a great looking knife! I would say that the G-10 is probably the exact same color as the stuff used by the Strider guys since I think they have an exclusive on it but I'm sure Rob & Mick probably shared stuff like that all of the time.

Does anyone know if you can get a Salish w/a DLC coating? I'm guessing probably not since its a mid-tech but I figured it couldnt hurt to ask. Maybe a good idea for a new version of the Salish -hint, hint- !!

The Coyote G10 is the EXACT same on both Simonich Knives and Strider Knives.

As to DLC. Well the others are Mid-techs as well and they have DLC, so I don't think that it would be out of the question. But there are some changes being done to the Salish arlready. We will see how thing are after Vegas.

Back