CPKhuk

No worries if this isn't a preorder, but if it isn't, how do we insure we don't miss out? I am really looking forward to this knife.

We usually announce pre-orders a week or two ahead of time on our sales and on the next sale thread and in my signature.

qHqIGkn.jpg

here's your hallmark card. I hope you feel better soon
uwPbOcF.jpg

Is there two different grind types on the knife? It seems like the first 7-8cm from the ricasso is thinner and it gradually gets thicker which is expected. But if it is not a trick of lighting, it seems like the thinner area is hollow ground whilst the further down it transits to a convex geometry.

Is there two different grind types on the knife? It seems like the first 7-8cm from the ricasso is thinner and it gradually gets thicker which is expected. But if it is not a trick of lighting, it seems like the thinner area is hollow ground whilst the further down it transits to a convex geometry.
nope, primary grind is all the same plane.
Got a feeling that thing will chop pretty well. Wow.

That thing look bad ass and I would definitely buy it. However I tend to feel let down when using any Khukri as they have the head weight to get your confidence up, but because of the inside curve, you can't get that katana style slicing motion going.... but I might just have bad technique!

Back