CPKs and beer!!!!

There's a Florida Man beer? Is that what leads to all the 'Florida Man...' news articles? 😂
I think alcohol is usually a factor. 😜
I like their beers !

I think the one I've had the most is called "fancy papers"
Florida man is actually pretty good. It’s 8.5%. I’ll have to try fancy papers if I see it.
Cigar Citiy's Jai Alai IPA is pretty good, too.
I definitely have to try Jai Alai also.:thumbsup:

I found this completely full, unopened Budweiser in the woods on my property today. I have found several unopened cans but they tend to be empty even if the is no visible hole or opening on them. My place was logged in 1962 but I’m not sure if it is from that time period or more recent. It’s mostly Olympia and Budweiser. They are often around creeks so maybe they put them in there to stay cold and the wash down stream.

I found this completely full, unopened Budweiser in the woods on my property today. I have found several unopened cans but they tend to be empty even if the is no visible hole or opening on them. My place was logged in 1962 but I’m not sure if it is from that time period or more recent. It’s mostly Olympia and Budweiser. They are often around creeks so maybe they put them in there to stay cold and the wash down stream.

That's pretty cool. I haven't seen a pull tab like that in a while

Page 2 is unacceptable.

iPHFCbR.jpg

Back