• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cpm3v bladesmith and heat treat

Where can I find a bladesmith that can 1 do some work fairly soon and 2 can work with cpm3v and do the heat treat magic to make it indestructible.

I actually like the back and design process. The price of what people have in mind is sometimes a bit shocking as they want the mosiac damascus with gold inlays and diamond studded pommels, but then we discuss usages and how maybe pretty isnt really what they are after. But I do have to admin, when I truly do some of my best work when I get comments like "I dont know, you are the artist, do what you think is best"

I actually like the back and design process. The price of what people have in mind is sometimes a bit shocking as they want the mosiac damascus with gold inlays and diamond studded pommels, but then we discuss usages and how maybe pretty isnt really what they are after. But I do have to admin, when I truly do some of my best work when I get comments like "I dont know, you are the artist, do what you think is best"
I have been after the"grail" combination for over 43 years!! I have had more than a couple of grails custom made over the years!! I'll contact you at your site. Time for a couple more "grail" blades! I'm sure we'll get it right this time!!!šŸ˜šŸ˜

Back