• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crazy John's blowout sale

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
You heard right!! Crazy John's having a blowout sale to move some remainders. I had a great year out at the RV resort where the snowbirds migrate, moved the most knives ever out there. My friends Dad handles sales, they just left to head home and these three were returned. SO I GOTTA MOVE'EM OUT!! My loss is your gain at Crazy John's Blowout Sale!!

First Up Camp N Kitchen NitroV with Elk and Purpleheart

Steel is 3/32” NitroV with professional BOS HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to1500 grit for a high reflective finish. The edge was about .012” before sharpening , it balances on the orange spacer.

Dimensions: 9 1/4” OAL, Tip to Scales 4 7/8”

Purpleheart and Elk scales make up the handle, accented with orange G10liners/spacers. Secured with 1/8” stainless pins. The handle is finished to 1200 grit, oiled and waxed.

23-21 1.jpg

23-21 2.jpg

23-21 3.jpg

23-21 4.jpg

23-21 5.jpg

23-21 6a.jpg

23-21 7.jpg

23-21 8.jpg

$OLD to your US door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Next up 3 finger EDC NitroV and Black/Natural Micarta

Steel is 1/8” x 1 1/8” in NitroV with professional BOS HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a refined satin finish. The edge was about .012” before sharpening , it balances in front of the middle pin.

Dimensions:6 1/4” OAL, Tip to Scales 2 3/4”

Black and Natural Micarta scales make up the handle, secured with stainless pins. The handle is finished to 600 grit.

Price is $130 to your US door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Last One EDC in 80CRV2 Padauk and Turquoise

Steel is 3/32” x 1 1/8” in 80CRV2 with professional BOS HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a refined satin finish. The edge was about .012” before sharpening , it balances between the front pins.

Dimensions: 7 5/8” OAL, Tip to Scales 3 5/8”

Padauk wood with powdered turquoise accent make up the handle with turquoise G10 liners under it all. Brass hardware. The handle is finished to1200 grit, oiled and waxed.

Price is $OLD to your US door, and of course your satisfaction is my only priority. Paypal, check or MO, and the price includes fees and free shipping in the US.

Y'all know what they say: Ya can't go wrong with Crazy John

Last edited:
First and Third are Sold, and funds are received for both. The middle one 3 Finger EDC in Black/Natural Micarta is still available. Thanks Guys!!

You go Crazy John! These are astonishing deals on these beauties. This sweet micarta one is a really elegant do it all knife in my book. Someone has a amazing treat in store when it is headed to its new home.

Incredible prices for for that kind of quality. The leather work alone is worth that. Congrats to the lucky one who got the, you are in for a treat!

Back