• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CRK Exclusive (Available until marked sold. PM/contact info posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, PM or email

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- Please be prepared to pay at the time you claim knife/item. PROMPT PAYMENT expected and appreciated.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, if and ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about shipping and terms. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Although my FIRST PREFERENCE IS TO SELL OUTRIGHT, I'm willing to consider any potential trades (non knife OK too), up or down. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRK Inkosi Knife Art Exclusive

53685842704_a7470d9b75_b.jpg

53685699893_b03355c8cb_b.jpg

53685933730_a6d9e8448a_b.jpg

53684608927_8a0ed54570_b.jpg

53685842069_76e9b56f46_b.jpg

Please click HERE to see additional pics.

Small Knife Art Exclusive Chris Reeve Inkosi Insingo with carbon fiber presentation scale, which is currently SOLD OUT. To many, better than a Sebenza because of ergos. Birth date 8/24/2022. Nearly indistinguishable from new. Never used or sharpened. Carried a handful of times just to check out. S45VN blade is flawless and perfectly dead centered. No play in any direction. No lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on original, new looking factory CRK edge. Sand blasted titanium lock scale and pocket clip are free of scratches or snail trails. Every screw is like new. Even the polished domed pivot screw heads are absolutely free of scratches. Action is BUTTERY SMOOTH. FTIZL Comes with original box, birth card, blank registration card, folder for all the papers, Care Notes, sticker, polishing cloth, CRK Fluorinated Grease, Loctite, 3 Allen wrenches and Knife Art sticker. According to CRK website, as of 1/2024, there's a 6.5 year lead time for Inkosi model.

Overall Length: 6.5"
Blade Length: 2.8"
Weight: 2.3 oz

SOLD

I ALSO HAVE SOME OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE, PLEASE SEE BELOW:

Protech Rockeye Operator

Microtech OTF - $185

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back