Cruwear/Thanks Brand, Bad Ass Slicer Give Away

Oh man!! I always was drawn to that one. I’d be in for the GAW if acceptable. (Canadian, sorrry.) lol. Plus, I’d finally get to check out your work!

Thanks for the chance. Good luck to all! It’s a mighty fine looking knife.

I felt bad about ending the Give A Way with this knife before a few of you Up North got to play...... It was just getting time to finish it. I actually wanted to months earlier. Started to drag out a bit. Lots of keeping track, and back and forth communication. Maybe if their is more interest in another Passer, I'll only limit it to the first 10 people.

*Since I didn't give these three a try....I'm going to put (2) of their names in the hat.
Twoody Twoody
David Mary David Mary
Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery

The last member who currently has the Long Paw Slicer AKA, "Bad Ass"
Is doing some edge retention tests, maybe some YouTube videos? Hopefully he posts them.....Hopefully the knife does Ok? Haha.

Picture of edge

Zoomed in

T Tjstampa
Here is his quote:
"So I sharpened it on my edgepro using the gritomatic plates of 250 500 and 1500. I redid the Bess test and it came out at 121. I did not believe it, and the second test in the same spot was 127. I have never scored a knife this low. The picture posted a lot grainier than it shows on my Computer"

*Edit/Me: Idk what any of This means, haha..
But it might be Sharp....?

*Please be Careful

Last edited:
Honored to be in if you allow my overseas entry. Happy to help out in shipping cost if I end up being lucky one.

Cool, badass and very versatile knife that has proven itself in the awesome pass around. Great thread to see.

Goodluck to all, and thanks for the generosity and fun here :D

In!

Thank you for your generosity man! I had a great time messing with that thing during the passaround. That handle sure is comfy as hell, and it slices really damn good. I'd like to give it some more of a workout. I appreciate the chance very much! 🍻
FFui10p.jpeg

iKacigH.jpeg

lqbHcOw.jpeg

teTsVsa.jpeg

4jtd1BT.jpeg

Hello Crag, thank you so much for the opportunity. I am in and again thank you for your generosity

Consider yourself IN, and P.S.......
(Your custom is at heat treating (getting the Good stuff)
my autocorrect keeps turning heat, into "best treating". In This case it's True...ha

In!

Thank you for your generosity man! I had a great time messing with that thing during the passaround. That handle sure is comfy as hell, and it slices really damn good. I'd like to give it some more of a workout. I appreciate the chance very much! 🍻
FFui10p.jpeg

iKacigH.jpeg

lqbHcOw.jpeg

teTsVsa.jpeg

4jtd1BT.jpeg

You just Need one of my knives, so I can keep getting Amazing pictures!!!

Back